I am a fun-loving and hardworking graduate fresh out of Goldsmiths, University of London and have been building my career in a variety of roles and industries, some large organisations and some smaller ones. Being a creative technologist,, I am not only used to wearing many hats but also sincerely enjoy the versatility of it. I can make a kickass flat white and will also provide seamless support to your company, including making sure the copier never runs out of paper. Please hiire me!
- Achieved sales goals and developed lasting client relationships, by providing the highest level of customers service and complying with all company policies, procedures and directives - Maintained and developed a thorough knowledge of all merchandize sold; actively promoted the Company and its products, including the story of Penhaligon’s - Approached customers and deal with them in a friendly but persuasive manner; “related” sales whenever possible and increased average transaction value through experience - Organised, updated and displayed stock in such a manner to promote the merchandize and the company image
- Utilized knowledge of coffee drink combinations to prepare highly specific coffee drinks; stock work stations; maintained sanitary and tidy work area - Recorded orders into computerized cash register; handled cash transactions; processed credit cards - Applied knowledge of bean varieties, roasts, and popular drinks to guide customers to selections; held coffee presentations - Handled Instagram account and Manager’s schedule
- Conducted recording and editing of audio and video content - Prepared storyboards, assembled and maintained video and audio record archive for produced program videos - Assisted in drawing up staff rota - Used a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel to produce documents and maintain presentations, spreadsheets and databases - Booked rooms and conference facilities - Sorted and distributed incoming post; organised and sent outgoing post
- Provided continuous, high quality support to Marketing Manager - Coordinated staff schedules; kept contact sheets and records up to date; filing76 - Proofed, edited and formulated emails; Managed YouTube videos and Twitter account - Attended meetings, took minutes and kept notes - Liased with staff in other departments and external contacts - Photocopied and printed various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues - Made travel arrangements for guests and VIPs
- Organised and provided documents, reports and information to department and external clients in an useful and well-coordinated manner - Managed files and folders and mobile apps;; maintained weekly schedules for employees; updated database records - Actively managed the day to day running of the office in the absence of the manager