Director from London, England. His work is renowned for the honesty and intimacy of its storytelling, seamlessly blending cinematic and engaging scenes with socio-political discourse and topical issues in a visually compelling way. Working on commercial productions, documentaries, short films, music videos, and live performances, his works have been screened internationally and received wide acclaim.
- Kiina - Outside Again ft. Goya Gumbani & Fatima (Music Video)Director... Ramone Anderson Producer... Svet Lapcheva DOP... Peter Garajszki Gaffer... Linus Sanderlands Spark... Beau Wilkinson at Matte Black London Stylist (Fatima)... Emma Pearce Makeup... SKINXLDN Editor... Angela Steps Colourist... Myles Bevan at Time Based Arts VFX Producer at Time Based Arts... Sean Ewins Graphics... Shane Vincent Music produced & mixed by Kiina Performed by Goya Gumbani & Fatima Mastered by Swarvy Special thanks... Lamara Anderson, Sorrel Holliday, David Witchell and
- Crew LoveHidden away in SW16, a surprisingly small boxing club is having a transformative effect on kids who are trying to turn their lives around. Space is limited, it’s sweaty and unapologetic but its purpose is undeniable - it’s changing lives for the better. You can find the film on the Nike app and website.
- The Rogue Room 'Reclaim the dance floor'Introducing The Rogue Room, the new face of rebellious wellness. Built to fuse invigorating yet dynamic yoga sequencing with high octane dance music, creating digital and IRL pop-up residencies featuring some of the world's most distinguished cultural establishments in the world. On December 12th 2020, The Rogue Room launched in emphatic style, hosting a one-day takeover of the UK's most prominent music and cultural institution, Fabric London, hosting 3 sold-out yoga experiences that transcend
- Jason's Closet | S2:EP2 | UK Garage Special @ Red Bull Music Festival: The Sunday Club (ft. So Solid, Ms Dynamite)Jason's Closet is an internet TV series where host Miss Jason explores different events throughout London. In this episode, Miss Jason visits the Red Bull Music Festival event 'The Sunday Club' - a UK Garage event, with performances from So Solid Crew, Ms Dynamite, Riz La Teef and more.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- To Live and Die in ManilaSince President Duterte’s rise to power in 2016, it is estimated that over 20,000 people have been killed in his brutal war on drugs. Two years on, Boiler Room's To Live and Die in Manila documents a defiant underground music scene in a city torn apart by political warfare. To Live and Die in Manila is a new 17-minute documentary from Boiler Room. Manila-born artists Eyedress, Owfuck, BP Valenzuela, Teenage Granny and Jeona Zoleta share their musical inspiration, their unique methods of produc
- This Black History Month 2020, meet 100 rising stars inspiring changeWe still have a long way to go when it comes to conquering the lack of diversity in all industries – which is why it is so important for us, as a platform, to use our force for good. True diversity at every level is the key to innovation and success, so we celebrate and promote Black talent throughout the year, including via our list of brilliant Black leaders. This is definitely not an exhaustive list, so we’re always looking to unearth more incredible rising stars to feature and promote, to h134
- Prada Mode @ Frieze LondonProduction for Prada Mode at Frieze. Filming & live edit/release for Prada channels. Interviews with Tremaine Emory, Grace Wales Bonner, Solomon Golding, Amartey Golding, Jojo Abot, Phoebe Boswell, Bumi Thomas, James Massiah, Theaster Gates & Elvira Dyangani Ose. Directed by Ramone Anderson.
- Stormzy x Adidas Originals 'Merky' launchA true day long celebration of London’s creative community curated by Stormzy for Adidas Originals. Celebrate the real London moments, people and locations that make Stormzy who he is. Some of us hide from our background, Stormzy uses it as his spirit to push forward and make a difference. It's a point of pride, inspiration and drive. During the evening four local youth groups (Orchestra, BAME Choir, Amateur Dramatics, Dance Collective) were commissioned to re-create iconic Stormzy songs into 1
+ Show more
I have directed several productions, some of which I have shot myself.
+ Show more
- Camera Operation
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Music Videos
- Post Production