You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Above 9 plus years of technical and management experience in evangelizing best practices, nurturing and managing mobile partner(s) community and doing R&D in front-end mobile and API development. Explore, identify and evaluate strategic growth opportunities in enterprise, consumer, research and Internet industry. Summary: • Exceptional organizational and analytical skills, demonstrated skills in recognizing and leveraging market trends, requirements gathering, resource organization, and schedule development. • Strong work exposure with the cross-functional teams, involved in business strategy planning and go-to market strategy. • Software engineer and managing consultant with full stack experience: front-end, back-end, mobile application (B2B & B2C), enterprise mobility management (MDM & MAM) and technology APIs. • Deep experience in developer programs, B2B & B2C industry, information architecture for partners & developers, and APIs. • Drive local execution of growth mobile product and app initiatives. Specialization in social networks and identity. • Provide market insights. Identify and monitor SWOT model relevant to product adoption. • Proven capabilities to Architect and Product Management to define design develop, control, monitor and deliver solutions from start to finish. • Credible, public speaking and internationally/domestically recognized within the mobile industry.
• Founded and developed SaturnMob into a highly influential and mobile app and CRM development provider. • Solution consultant and architect to the linked community group and partner. • Managing mobile and game partners community, consulting, architecting and app development services - technical evangelism and workshop. • Marketing, analysis, negotiation, writing, communication & planning, Research & development.
• Worked closely with the Alliance Partnerships team and helped enterprise and consumer strategic partners on technical front. • Managed mobile developer/consumer/enterprise partnerships and digital-media networks. Engaged in technical conversations within the software development community with both existing and prospective customers. Leads social media campaigns. • Involved in analyzing customer requirements, articulating the right customer experience, ensuring the delivery of high quality specifications, and driving feature delivery. • Provided world-class customer support by leading company developer portal forums, email, social networks and wherever else technical questions arise. • Generated content - blog posts, sample code, screencasts, how-to documents, tweets - anything that can assist in getting the word out and helping partners & developers. • Supported and managed game and mobile partners & app developers for keynote demo and showcase apps at BlackBerry Jam Events (America/Asia/Europe) in 2012/13. Presented technical session at BlackBerry Jam Events 2012/13 and led the code lab for mobile and web sign-in integration. • Conducted hackathons, boot camps, meet-ups, conferences and other events, both national and global to drive awareness. • Been considered as one of the exceed performer for bringing 60,000 (B2C and B2B) apps on BB10 platform from India region. • Received ‘Best Employee Award’ trophy in 2013 for outstanding performance on leveraging and evangelizing BB10 platforms successfully to associated partners and devs.
• Led a cross-functional team of twelve front-end developers, building proficiency of development and debugging techniques, managing a team of up to 25 simultaneous front-end developers on a project, enforcing coding standards and keeping the group engaged and passionate. • Created the optimum technical solution in the context of the customer's environment, requirements, and financial resources. • Maximized and developed the productivity of the project team by installing an effective development environment, establishing programming, design, and other technical standards, training team members, and providing advisory and trouble-shooting support. • Ensured that all components of the technical architecture are properly implemented. • Developed excellent working relationships with our clients and established myself as a trusted advisor with thoughtful leadership as well as a coveted architect designer and developer. • Major Project – ‘Video Message Services (VMS)’ on Android, iOS and BlackBerry.
• Created the optimum technical solution in the context of the customer's environment, requirements, and financial resources. • Maximized and developed the productivity of the project team by installing an effective development environment, establishing programming, design, and other technical standards, training team members, and providing advisory and trouble-shooting support. • Ensured that all components of the technical architecture are properly implemented. • Developed excellent working relationships with our clients and established myself as a trusted advisor with thoughtful leadership as well as a coveted designer and developer. • Major Project – Chubb, Weather Decision Technologies and iMap.
• Developed and scaled an indoor mapping application from scratch through multiple releases using Java, REST, XCode, Symbian, extJS, YUI, SyncML, PhoneGap, Android, iOS, BlackBerry, MySQL, Funambol, PostgreSql. • Launched and released product version in Tiecon, Javaone and Demo conferences in 2009. • Raised venture capital.
Developed and scaled a Java, J2ME and MySQL, based applications. Testing, documentation and support.
Developed and scaled a Java, J2EE and MySQL, based applications. Testing, documentation and support.