A versatile and creative writer with experience in freelancing, blogging, and assisting on photoshoots. Passionate about quality content that matches a thought provoking pictorial and provides valuable information. Fascinated with how Social Media and visual platforms shape the world of pop culture, fashion and art. Visionary mind focused on aesthetics, style, and everything inspiring. Creative soul with spiritual beliefs. Career committed and strong work ethic. Blogging on raristwist.com
Unpaid work experience - Assisting photographer Manel Ortega in all aspects of his work. - Doing whatever is necessary to ensure that a photographic shoot runs smoothly. - Arrange the lights, props, and style the decor. - Assisting in everything from administration, to the shoot, to scouting locations and booking models. - Ensure commissions are honoured as agreed. - Schedule meetings, send out pitches, and manage Social Media. - Filing and record keeping.
• researching markets and liaising with clients to identify their precise event requirements; • producing detailed proposals for events (e.g. timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets); • agreeing to, and managing a budget; • securing and booking a suitable venue or location; • ensuring insurance, legal, health and safety obligations are adhered to; • liaising with marketing and PR colleagues to promote the event; • liaising with affiliates and maintaining mutual beneficial relationships with suppliers; • working closely with the Customer Care team to ensure customer satisfaction; • follow up on customer journey and feedback; • meet and exceed client expectation to ensure repeat business;
• Planned and organised the events timetable that included on-site events and weekend trips in the United Kingdom and abroad • Booked coaches, train tickets and hotel rooms and handled cash collection and payments • Interviewed and assessed volunteers and formed a volunteers’ team
• Responsible for designing and running social programmes aimed at creating a cohesive environment within the University’s halls of residence • Worked night shifts which involved the prevention of anti-social behavior • Documented incidents which needed referral to the University Proctor • Interviewed and assessed candidates for the Resident Assistant role for the following academic year
• Liaised with conference delegates, organisers and with internal departments, provided information to clients and answered queries • Maintained accurate records and used corporate software such as Kinetics • Handled cash and advertised optional services to customers • Booked venues through the Central Timetable Office and designed the event layout • Booked guest in campus accommodation and liaised with the Accommodation Office to secure the rooming list
• Promoted University of Essex services to new students and handed out vouchers and information • Conducted surveys throughout the year and recorded student’s opinion on University’s services and outlets • Assisted with interviews for the next round of Promoters for the 2013 – 2014 academic year