You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project Rethinking Athens: Can culture play a part in growth??
- Tour manager for musicians, including a group of 9 band and crew members during Reeperbahn Festival (September 2017), a 5-show European tour (November 2017), and Eurosonic Festival (January 2018). - Production manager for several showcases, tours, album presentation events, and live shows, including Theodore’s SXSW showcase in Austin, TX (March 2018) and the closing ceremony of the 10th Animasyros International Animation Festival & Agora (October, 2017). - Spectator services during concerts and live events, including ticketing, ushering and assisting at venues. - Logistic responsibilities: budgeting per project, hosting and accommodation planning for events abroad.
- Front of House: assisted in welcoming individuals, schools, and organisations at the SNFCC, providing relevant and reliable information, conducting crisis and complaints management. - Administrative responsibilities included the organisation of all team members’ shifts, covering the daily events taking place in SNFCC grounds, and working with the SNFCC’s Visitors Experience Manager in the preparation of Spectator Services for the 2017 Summer Nostos Festival. - Operated as a Spectator Services Supervisor during the 2017 Summer Nostos Festival, daily training and working with a group of volunteers, in different posts. Duties included: house management at the Greek National Opera, handling the box office for different shows, maintaining stock and assisting visitors at four information points, overseeing concerts and events at three stages, crowd managing the SNF Run.
- Worked in the Programs department of the SNF, which is responsible for the assessment and implementation of incoming grant requests from Greek and international non-governmental organisations. - Held responsibility for a range of requests, and worked with various Senior Program Officers in conducting site visits, assessing and proposing grants for implementation. - Assisted in the Public Affairs department of the SNF.
- Communications assistant for 33,000 Everyday Artists, a 64 Million Artists project promoting daily creativity. - Social media and email marketing strategy and execution, on a variety of digital platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Mailchimp). - Built and maintained a network of student societies, university departments, staff and faculty at King’s.
- Assistant to the Executive Officer for New Memberships & Events. - In the production team of the Athens Culture Symposium, the first conference on cultural diplomacy, effective management of cultural projects, and the potential cultural economy and entrepreneurship in Greece.
- Production manager for Theodore’s concert at the garden of Megaron: the Athens Concert Hall. - Marketing/PR and communication with partners in media, publishing, promotion. - Band representation and mediation between Megaron’s organisers, engineers, technicians and Theodore. - Spectator services during the event including ticketing and venue assistance. - Logistic responsibilities included event budgeting and rehearsal planning.
Graduated with Merit. Thesis Topic: Rethinking Athens – Can culture play a part in growth?
Graduated with Merit. Student Representative for Comparative Literature.
Path: Photography & Moving Image. Graduated with Merit. Student Representative for Photography & Moving Image.