You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project Goldsmiths, University of London?
Do you really want to delete project offwhite.org?
Do you really want to delete project [ SPACE ] Gallery?
[ SPACE ] engages 25,000 people a year through public programmes and exhibitions. - Constructing and installing work across three gallery spaces. - Liaising with the curator to develop technical and practical solutions in-keeping with exhibition budget and schedule. - Contributing to the development of the gallery and audience outreach by introducing a new events space and live event programme. - Marketing via posters and leaflets in the lively local area, alongside an active online presence, has resulted in the engagement of 25,000 people a year. - Coordinating delivery of works, documenting exhibitions and maintaining archives. - Greeting visitors on front desk, responding to general enquiries, ordering refreshments and running the bar on opening evenings.
- Setting up and de-rigging small and large-scale events, promotional windows, exhibition stands, concerts and festivals. - Working closely with the client in understanding, developing and realising their requirements, being on hand to assist with all aspects of install. - Labor is extensive and has previously involved: fitting graphics, set-design, installing lighting and A/V equipment at events such as The Proms in Hyde Park, Disney on Ice at the O2 Arena, V Festival in Chelmsford and The Brit Awards 2015. - Previously worked alongside Scene2 Ltd, 360 Creative Event Services and Jack Morton Worldwide. - SPA (Safety Pass Alliance) Health & Safety Training.
- Stock ordering and replenishment, regularly changing and maintaining promotional ends to boost sales and general house-keeping. - Assisting as relief checkout operator as and when required, applying logical thinking and problem solving skills to consistently provide excellent customer service.
- Acting as Personal Assistant to Exhibitions Manager and first point of call for students, staff and sponsor queries throughout the set up of the 2014 Degree Shows. - Responsible for project managing and delegating to a team of up to 20 people. - Extensive diary organisation and scheduling appointments to meet tight deadlines. - Collating student’s work and forwarding by request to the Press. - Testing A/V equipment, amending inventory, and allocating to examination students.
- Liaising with exhibitors, partners and suppliers. Receiving, unpacking and checking delivered works from 24 international galleries. - Assisting on all aspects of show production, A/V configuring, equipment sourcing and working to very tight install schedules.
- Using existing knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Final Cut, producing animation sequences for the current exhibition at the White Cube, Bermondsey. - Assisting the Gallery Technician in the research and sourcing of a hardware/software combination capable of projecting the required 360degree image. - Feeding back research to the Artist and the Studio Manager and continually developing the editing process in line with the findings. - Responsible for collecting, inputting and maintaining a huge database of audio/visual and image files.
- Providing practical and administrative support to the independent curatorial team. - Responsible for online promotion, website maintenance, scheduling the collection/transportation of work and maintaining a good working relationship with artists, galleries and visitors. - Assisting with PAMI 2012 (Peckham Artist Moving Image) – sponsored by LUX. Featuring work by Mark Leckey, Sophie Lee, Simon Werner and Liam Gillick. - Coordinating volunteers, installing exhibitions, sourcing and setting up equipment.
Result: First 1:1
Art: A Graphics: A Mathematics: B