You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project Aesthetics??
Do you really want to delete project Vogue Internship?
I am a cross-disciplinary designer based in Hertfordshire/London currently studying in my third year of a BA Graphic Design degree at Central Saint Martins.Locked Pro Plan feature
- 4 weeks at Good Housekeeping and Prima - Lifestyle Hub. - 2 weeks in the Weeklies hub. - 2 Weeks at Red.
- Part time Designer at Hearst Weeklies (Thurs/Fri). - Carry out extensive retouching and colour correction for aesthetics and legibility purposes. - Retain tone and style of each magazine whilst working on all 3 weeklies simultaneously. - Design layouts daily for 3 hubbed weekly magazines. - Work to tight deadlines in a pressurised environment on press days. - Work in a tight knit team collaborating with all publication departments.
- Attained a working knowledge of Censhare. - Designed print editorial layouts for Oct/Nov 2015. - Spent a month fully entrenched in the Art Dept. - Assumed freelance responsibilities. - Kept the mini-board up-to-date. - Gained colour correction work/training. - Assisted the Art Director first hand. - Retouched images.
- Redesigned print and iPad layouts. - Designed interactive folio overlays for digital version. - Attained knowledge of K4 workflow system. - Mounted the well mock ups for the wall. - Kept the dummy book up to date. - Learnt in-house layout style to ensure brand consistency. - Sourced archive images from the Condé Nast Archive. - Sourced high res images and assisted the picture desk. - Attended department meetings.
- Worked closely with the Art Intern redesigning layouts - Logged all editorial credits in Glamour issues March - May 2014. - Compiled 5 competitors’ statistics in issues March - May 2014.
- Tweeted for Wired Insider. - Organised and gathered information for Wired Health. - Organised Wired 5 Celebratory drinks. - Booked flights and couriers. - Covered the PA to Publisher whilst she was on annual leave
- Transcribed interviews. - Conducted research for features articles on lexisnexis and from the Condé Nast Archive. - General office administration. - Liaised with all departments. - Kept the fashion cupboard organised and tidy at all times. - Ensured clothes went back to the correct PR companies on time. - Collected products from the studio.
- Design and Interaction pathway. - Dissertation (2:1).
- Overall (Merit). - Life Drawing (Distinction).
- Fine Art (A*). - English Literature (A). - Modern History (A).
- 8 (A*) including Maths and Triple Science. - 4 (A) including English Language and English Literature.
- 1 of 4 students and graduates selected from Central Saint Martins to take part in the 2016 LVMH Creative Briefing Experience in London. - A 24 hour project focused on educating brand managers how to write creative briefs. - Created a proposal for a new digital platform which would elevate an internal brands status from premium to luxury. - Presented to 30-40 LVMH MDs from around the world.
- Shortlisted applicant for poster design competition. - Poster was exhibited in Senate House in Bloomsbury, London.