Do you really want to delete project Good Housekeeping?
Do you really want to delete project Vogue Internship?
I am a cross-disciplinary designer based in Hertfordshire/London currently studying in my third year of a BA Graphic Design degree at Central Saint Martins.Locked Pro Plan feature
- 4 weeks at Good Housekeeping and Prima - Lifestyle Hub. - 2 weeks in the Weeklies hub. - 2 Weeks at Red.
- Part time Designer at Hearst Weeklies (Thurs/Fri). - Carry out extensive retouching and colour correction for aesthetics and legibility purposes. - Retain tone and style of each magazine whilst working on all 3 weeklies simultaneously. - Design layouts daily for 3 hubbed weekly magazines. - Work to tight deadlines in a pressurised environment on press days. - Work in a tight knit team collaborating with all publication departments.
- Attained a working knowledge of Censhare. - Designed print editorial layouts for Oct/Nov 2015. - Spent a month fully entrenched in the Art Dept. - Assumed freelance responsibilities. - Kept the mini-board up-to-date. - Gained colour correction work/training. - Assisted the Art Director first hand. - Retouched images.
- Redesigned print and iPad layouts. - Designed interactive folio overlays for digital version. - Attained knowledge of K4 workflow system. - Mounted the well mock ups for the wall. - Kept the dummy book up to date. - Learnt in-house layout style to ensure brand consistency. - Sourced archive images from the Condé Nast Archive. - Sourced high res images and assisted the picture desk. - Attended department meetings.
- Worked closely with the Art Intern redesigning layouts - Logged all editorial credits in Glamour issues March - May 2014. - Compiled 5 competitors’ statistics in issues March - May 2014.
- Transcribed interviews. - Conducted research for features articles on lexisnexis and from the Condé Nast Archive. - General office administration. - Liaised with all departments. - Kept the fashion cupboard organised and tidy at all times. - Ensured clothes went back to the correct PR companies on time. - Collected products from the studio.
- Tweeted for Wired Insider. - Organised and gathered information for Wired Health. - Organised Wired 5 Celebratory drinks. - Booked flights and couriers. - Covered the PA to Publisher whilst she was on annual leave
- Design and Interaction pathway. - Dissertation (2:1).
- Overall (Merit). - Life Drawing (Distinction).
- Fine Art (A*). - English Literature (A). - Modern History (A).
- 8 (A*) including Maths and Triple Science. - 4 (A) including English Language and English Literature.
- 1 of 4 students and graduates selected from Central Saint Martins to take part in the 2016 LVMH Creative Briefing Experience in London. - A 24 hour project focused on educating brand managers how to write creative briefs. - Created a proposal for a new digital platform which would elevate an internal brands status from premium to luxury. - Presented to 30-40 LVMH MDs from around the world.
- Shortlisted applicant for poster design competition. - Poster was exhibited in Senate House in Bloomsbury, London.