An amicable producer and project manager who is organised and efficient, I'm also fascinated by all things marketing, advertising, and film. Experienced working with high profile clients and ridiculous timelines, I'm well accustomed to creating order out of chaos. When I'm not putting out fires you'll likely find me baking cake, kickboxing or exploring new destinations.
- Dance to the Rhythm by LaishWith a tight budget, funded by the artist himself, we sought to create a premium-looking music video for the song 'Dance to the Rhythm'. Working with the Director, I helped this music video project by managing the pre-production including crew recruitment, budget tracking, and logistics management.
- BiopunkProject Background Following the successful completion of their first feature film, The Fitzroy, Dresden Pictures set their sights on a new project. One even more ambitious than the first. With the goal of attracting investors and funding for a feature film, we set out to make a proof of concept to show the value of the story and the stellar team that makes all of this come to life. See further details at the Kickstarter campaign page. Synoposis Set in a dystopian London in 2054, corporate gen
- Tourism Ireland WeatherIn late 2016, the weather page on Tourism Ireland's website was one of its most visited pages. With the stats measuring 63,000 views per month and just under four minutes of viewing time per visitor, this meant a real opportunity to showcase content that could prove Ireland is an amazing place to visit all year round, no matter what the weather. The proposition of 'ever-changing weather' was created and we set out as a small team to capture real Irish people talking about all the things Ireland has to offer no matter the weather. Covering the topics of Art, Pubs, the Northern Lights, Cycling, and Surfing, we gathered content to convince any prospective traveller to choose Ireland as a destination. Pre-production included research to find real Irish people all over the country and creating a plan to get us to all of these people in one week. Still one of my all-time favourite projects, myself and the team are incredibly proud of what we achieved. Unfortunately the content never went live due to unforeseen circumstances client-side. Director / DOP / Editor: Marko Anstice Copywriter: Nicola Thompson Producer: Rebekah Renford Creative Director: Yannick Connan More info here: https://www.rebekahrenford.com/tourism-ireland-weather
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Grant's Whisky social strategy and contentThe brief Help Grant's Whisky use social media to target male millennials in emerging markets. The response We created a social strategy that built on Grant's Whisky's new brand identity - defining their voice, creative territories and 12-month content plan. My part in the project - Defining the brand's social strategy - Developing a creative platform that would underpin all social activity - Creating a 12-month content plan including always-on posts, awareness and recruitment campaigns, plus UGC engagement campaigns - Concepting all elements of the content plan - Writing content across Twitter, Facebook and Instagram - Working closely with the client on day-to-day executions and long-term planning - Collaborating with inter-agency teams on multi-channel projects Key results - The user base grew by 22% - The consumer demographic shifted significantly towards our target audience - Our content had record numbers of likes and shares Always-on social content Content created around four key conversation pillars: brand, product, lifestyle and UGC.
Senior Project ManagerHugo & Cat
London, United KingdomFull Time
At Hugo & Cat I work with a variety of our clients across the business including Thomas Cook, Time Warner, Sony, Royal Mail, Tourism Ireland, Volkswagen, Stanley Black & Decker/DeWalt, E.ON, Grant's Whisky, Nokia (now Microsoft Mobile) and Tupperware.
ProducerSquare Cat Films
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Working with the Director, Ruth Pickett, I helped this music video project by managing the pre-production & shoot including crew recruitment, budget tracking, and logistics management.
+ Show more
- Production Management
- Film Production
- Short Films
- Pre Production
- Post Production
- Analytical Skills
- Project Management
- Budget Management