An intelligent and experienced graduate from London College of Fashion, specialising in marketing and public relations. My academic and work experience, has allowed me to obtain and refine an assortment of skills, including excellent communication skills, the capability to adapt and learn effectively and the ability to thrive as part of a team and on an individual level. I am a committed and hard working individual with a strong and dedicated work ethic and seek a challenge that will allow both the organisation and myself to progress.
The main duties: - Processing and fulfilling web orders - Customer service - Working on marketing material (presskit, press release, etc..) - General day to day tasks assisting the General Manager - Researching and sourcing relevant bloggers to promote brand - Following up with orders - Researching stockists - finding new stores and approaching them - Preparing retail orders for send out - Updating list of contacts
- Co-ordinated and planned events, including press events and photo shoots; - Sent out samples to publications, brands and influential bloggers/celebrities; - Organised, managed and assisted photo shoots for the release of new products, including finding models, photographer, hair and makeup artists; - Created mood boards for photo shoots and upcoming projects; - Updated social media content including Instagram, Twitter and Facebook; - Planned and implemented social media campaigns - Created and published blog entries; - Assisted at PR events; - Initiated relationships and collaborations/partnerships with other brands; - Attended meetings that focused on collaborations.
- Worked as a Press Assistant on the Automotive team; - Contributed to presentation for the quarterly annual meeting with the Jaguar and Land Rover Clients; - Analysed each piece of coverage attained from Motor Shows and Product Launches.
- Checked all newspapers every morning, to keep up-to-date with all fashion content, as well as any press coverage; - Monitored celebrity, blogger and press coverage on the new ‘CSM for Freedom at Topshop’ range; - Updated information on PR Shots; - Helped organise a Soiree Event for the press; - Assisted at the Soiree Event; - Dealt with all activity of PR samples including send outs and returns; - Created interesting content for ‘ImpulseLoves’ Instagram; - Organised the meeting room for appointments.
- Input and updated activity of all PR samples onto the database (Fashion GPS) including send outs, check ins and input new samples; - Created daily press releases for magazines; - Assisted with organising and attending press events; - Choose samples from the fashion cupboard for clients and celebrities set on a brief; - Ensured the showroom was clean, tidy and aesthetically organised at all times; - Answered phone-calls from clients and press; handled queries with a positive, professional and friendly approach.
- Organised and arranged all designer outfits and PR samples which were sent into the fashion cupboard; - Attended booked appointments with jewellers to hand pick pieces for photo shoots; - Organised and managed press loan files, and send back all items via mail; - Created concepts for photo shoots set on a brief, - Assisted with organising events and photo shoots; - Assisted the head fashion stylist on photo shoots; - Created posts for Asiana social media including Instagram and Facebook; - Meet and greet clients.