I'm a hospitality fanatic who creates thoughtfully designed and executed experiences for a living. From digital-first encounters to the feel of crisp high-end bed linen or the thrilling scent of an expertly prepared dining experience, it's all about capturing one's imagination and making it a reality. Heading up the marketing of new luxury projects at IHG Hotels & Resorts, for a portfolio including InterContinental, REGENT, Six Senses, Kimpton and Vignette Collection. French Londoner addicted to #travel #tea #books #tech #productivity #design #hotels #socialmedia #neurology
- Past & Found Studio - Launch of a contemporary art & design studio crafting pieces with found photographsNaming, branding, visual identity, website and communications strategy & execution for Past & Found Studio (June-July 2020) -- Past & Found Studio is London-based contemporary art & design studio created to commercialise unique artworks and prints crafted with found photographs. They needed a name, brand elements and a visual identity that could flow into an online shop and various online channels.
- Launch of Kimpton's #StayHumanProject rooms in EuropeAt the heart of Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, the hospitality group which pioneered boutique hotels as we know them, is the belief that they're all about making heartfelt human connections happen. With that in mind, the 4 Kimpton hotels in Europe (Amsterdam, London, Edinburgh, Glasgow) have transformed one room each into a #StayHumanProject room, with the aim of connecting guests to one another, to themselves, and to the locals of the city. The unique guestroom experiences are now available to
- Help save the planet with your food shop - Farmdrop ads on the London UndergroundFarmdrop, the online ethical supermarket, launched its new visual identity in 2018. This translated in various London Underground campaigns showcasing the service's key offerings: organic farm-fresh groceries, ethically-sourced products, free-range and high-welfare British meat, electric-van deliveries... In May 2019, as the conversation around climate change intensified, the team felt the need to develop a more assertive message and briefed a cross-function internal team.
- Hotel Indigo - Discover Unique Together hero design videoThis hero video for Hotel Indigo, IHG's upscale boutique hotel brand, showcases the neighbourhood-inspired design at the heart of its ethos. The split-screen aethetics immerses the viewer in the design process and sense of discovery of two properties, Hotel Indigo Krakow - Old Town and Hotel Indigo Edinburgh - Princes Street, putting the emphasis on authenticity and curiosity. More on the campaign at www.hotelindigo.com/discoverunique
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Crafting found photo art piece Vertical Landscape (Past & Found Studio)Past & Found Studio is contemporary art & design studio creating unique pieces from found photography. Based in London and Donostia-San Sebastián, the Studio draws its inspiration from hundreds of photographs collected from all over the world. Here we present the thinking behind Vertical Landscape, one of our favourite pieces.1
- Crafting Kimpton Vividora Hotel, in Barcelona's Barri GòticNow, when we learned we had the opportunity to be a part of the famed Barri Gòtic, we were incredibly excited, and a little scared. It's one of the oldest neighbourhoods in Barcelona. Its history and heritage are strong, long, and very much alive. It's got the most passionate inhabitants. How to create a space, or a collection of spaces, that would not just be IN the Barri, but really OF it?1
- London Design Festival 2018At Home with Hostmaker specialise in creating bold and theatrical interiors for homes and homestays. Believing that a home should be an experiential retreat, full of discovery and little details, local makers, live demonstrations and workshops brought the space to life. For London Design Festival 2018, at Home with Hostmaker invited the travel-curious and style-conscious to attend their 'Open House' pop up event in Clerkenwell at The Roundhouse. Based on three of their own unique traveller arc
+ Show more
Director, Luxury & Lifestyle Brands, New ProjectsIHG Hotels & Resorts
San Sebastián, SpainFull Time
Heading up New Projects for the Luxury and Lifestyle Brands portfolio of IHG Hotels & Resorts, including Six Senses, REGENT, InterContinental, Kimpton and Vignette Collection.
Director, Global Luxury BrandsIHG Hotels & Resorts
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Heading up InterContinental, REGENT and Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, with a special focus on European properties.
+ Show more
- Art and Creative Direction
- Brand Communication Planning
- Brand Creative Strategy
- Web Design
- Content Marketing
- Public Speaking
- Brand Positioning
MSc International BusinessUniversity of Economics, Prague
- Prague, Czechia
Double Master's Degree with the University of Economics, Prague Major - International Marketing / Brand Management
+ Show more