Very motivated and well organized professional with ten years’ experience working in sales in luxury retail. Skilled in face to face customer service also carries administrative and supervisory responsibilities. Friendly and practical with great attention to details. In addition, experienced in creative industries pursuing roles of a journalist, photographer and TV report. Self- motivated, full of ideas with excellent visual skills. Trained in producing and coordinating story events in numerous projects.
• Styling. • Building loyalty with existing clients and developing new relations. • Providing excellent customer and after-sale service. • Dealing with customers’ requests such as: alteration queries, repairs, special orders, complaints. • Implementing CRM. • Working to store and individual targets. • Continually preparing product training presentations. • Supervising and supporting new team members. • Maintaining a positive work environment. • Inspiring productivity of team and driving a sales culture within the store. • Understanding and ensuring KPI’s being met. • Analysing data and writing reports. • Managing communication with head office. • Supporting visual merchandiser and stock controller. • Demonstrating innovation in problem solving. • Identifying and resolving stock deficiencies. • Maintaining maximum stock availability. • Establishing effective planning.
• Creating complete looks. • Building up professional relationship with clients to ensure continued custom. • Maintaining highest level to all standards of performance. • Maximizing the customer's experience. • Working to store and individual targets. • Carrying sales over the phone and mail. • Cash desk handling. • Analysing data and writing reports. • Involving with weekly training sessions. • Prepare briefing on newly received items. • Helping managing the stock. • Delivering excellence in visual standards. • Training and supervising new staff.
• Taking different kind of portrait pictures in studio: close up, groups, sitting, formal, family portrait, and weddings. • Setting up photo studio. • Studying composition, lighting, posing, cropping. • Selling pictures and items at Photo Gallery. • Working to targets.
• Creating clubs reputations by taking pictures at the events. • Interacting with crowd. • Creating fun atmosphere.
• Reporting about new trends in the city. • Writing about new artists, interesting places and events.
• Managing projects and finding new ideas for programs. • Program pitching. • Researching, defining and refining project objectives. • Writing scripts and designing interview questions. • Applying various research techniques to gather information. • Directing and producing. • Editing. • Running TV team up to five people.
• Promoting the group and enrolling new members. • Organizing meetings of the group, lectures, exhibitions, location shoots and presentations. • Arranging places for projects and exhibitions. • Leading actions of the group.
• Researching attention worthy topics. • Designing interview questions. • Interviewing • Writing articles.
My study gave me knowledge of many aspects and models of communication. I gained knowledge about marketing strategies, Public Relations, managing database and media ethics. During that time I expanded analytical skills and critical thinking. I learn about online communication, planning campaigns and designing research projects. Furthermore, I gain knowledge about qualitative and quantitative research techniques of collecting appropriate information, analyzing and interpreting data.
Classic study of Polish Language and Literature- teaching specialty