You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Passionte about everything artistic and creative, music, fashion, media and events.
1. Update and send campaign assets and communication packs to all international partners 2. Manage launch of the new kids range ‘Mini Miss KG’- creation of logo, brand guidelines, marketing strategy, organising PR event and instore activations/GWP’S 3. Liaise with international partners to ensure all imagery and assets are used correctly 4. Communicate with wholesale team to ensure partners receive correct marketing assets according to the buy. 5. Organise in house, in store and outside events and launches with designated budget 6. Communicate with caterers and suppliers 7. Approve budgets and invoices from international partners 8. Ensure marketing calendars and budgets are up to date 9. Write copy for seasonal newspapers/ advertorials 10. Negotiate advert/advertorial insertions for print and online 11. Look after concession Vince Camuto and liaise with marketing team based in New York
1. Organising meetings and meeting with VIP brand ambassadors 2. Liaising with PR managers in over 35 countries and ensuring they receive all assets 3. Managing VIP guest lists – 400 guests 4. Creating monthly power points highlighting international ‘Best of Press’ coverage 5. Organising conference calls 6. Liaising with events team regularly 7. Managing and booking international trips for brand spokespeople and Master Perfumers 8. Researching international venues and catering companies 9. Creating excel spreadsheets to track travel itineraries, send outs and global catalogues 10. Managing diaries for Global Director , PR Manager and PR Coordinator
1. Scanning and organising coverage 2. Managing send outs 3. Attending and assisting in the organisation of press events 4. Organising diaries for the PR manager and director
1. Assisting with ‘Bright Old things’ campaign 2. Checking for coverage against Gorkana 3. Pulling samples for send out from shop floor 4. Using Nucleus to collate sample send outs 5. Updating pin boards with coverage
1. Managing sample requests from stylists and magazines 2. Assisting on press preview organisation and RSVP management 3. Ensuring the sample and contact database is up to date 4. Assisting with Vince Camuto in store events alongside the marketing manager 5. Organising and maintaining the showroom 6. Monitoring KG, Nine West, Vince Camuto items in the media on a daily basis 7. Compiling competitor analysis 8. Assisting stylists and editors with credits and price requests 9. Establishing a professional work relationship with colleagues 10. Managing VIP requests
1. Assisted on Radio and Television shows on a weekly basis 2. Conducted research for news reports 3. Edited Voxpops 4. Assisted the producer with production reports 5. Edited the social media sites
Modules consisted of fashion in film, social context of theatre film and televison, directing, playwriting and effects on the consumer/audience. First class honours awarded for my research thesis on ‘The role of Social Media during the Egyptian Revolution’