A creative, reliable and organised recent graduate with strong communication and organisational skills. Capable of working effectively on my own initiative or as part of a team. I have experience of working in stage management, fashion and administration
- Working across multiple departments (Commercial Operations, HR, Office Services) providing holiday cover - Compiling data for competitor analysis - Supporting HR with the recruitment process by sorting and responding to candidates, scheduling interviews and filing equal opportunity forms - Handling mail for all departments - Maintaining office supplies
- Providing support and information for family and learning events - Providing information about productions and related products and services - Greeting guests, checking tickets and selling programmes and related merchandise - Assisting with set up and take down of events
- Co-ordinating location for video shoot - Shortlisting and hiring camera operator - Arranging catering - Researching contracts and drafting performance release forms - Sourcing props - Making travel arrangements for the crew and creatives - Maintaining the budget ensuring all invoices are filed and paid accurately - Drafting the shoot list and noting any changes during filming
- Maintaining daily schedule during rehearsal period - Organising cast schedules - Providing rehearsal and show reports - Managing creative meetings and costume fittings - Managing the relationship between the company and designers - Sourcing props and furniture - Administration of risk assessments and health and safety - Managing relationship with venue - Operation of sound and lighting desk - Designing of programme and publicity material
- Greeting visitors - Managing and referring calls and messages - Managing and referring website enquiries - Co-ordinating meeting requests and diary management - Providing general administrative support - Organising repairs and maintenance of office equipment - Administering stationary and office supply budgets - Processing online orders and maintaining stock levels of NHS Confederation membership book.
- Booking fittings and alteration for in-store clients - Developing & maintaining spreadsheets for reporting on income - Maintaining high customer service standards by ensuring clients were always dealt with in a courteous and efficient manner
- Greeting visitors - Providing administrative support for all departments within the office and design studio including payroll and travel bookings - Providing office IT support and trouble-shooting for MS Office applications o Liaising with contractors regarding repair and renovation works - Informing employees of HR policies - Co-ordinating fitting models for designers and pattern cutters