A strategic and enterprising Project Manager with experience in Digital Advertising and Retail environments. Commended for unfailing customer focus, product expertise, and a drive to improve efficiencies, with strong organisational and communication skills and a perfectionist’s attention to detail. The only employee at Amazon Media Group UK to be awarded Level 1 “Role Model” ranking in the 2014/5 Annual Review process.
Project Management of global store fit-outs, complex seasonal schemes (e.g. Christmas / Sale) & in-store marketing campaigns in UK, ME, US & APAC. • Working cross-functionally to lead the VM direction across Retail, Marketing, Merchandising & New Product Development teams. • Managing a team of Senior & Junior VM Coordinators • Briefing & building relationships with creative agencies & suppliers, engaging key stakeholders across all business levels & ultimately delivering flawless & innovative projects on time & within budget. • Identifying inefficiencies & implementing process solutions; thinking big as we scale up and optimize for multi-market expansion; gathering data to analyse impact of changes & presenting findings concisely. • Collaborating with team to ensure brand image is maintained globally by developing manuals/guidelines & hosting training workshops. • Commended by internal & external parties for being a passionate brand ambassador with a confident approach & impressive product expertise.
• Sole European Project Manager driving efficiencies for Multinational/Pan-EU, Custom and Sponsorship campaigns: responsible for a 2015 revenue pipeline of $60 million (a 54% increase YOY). • Review and overhaul systems and create and implement new processes, workflows and documents. Innovative and influential in a business environment; able to present confidently to all levels of the business and provide regular training for 300+ AMG EU employees including EU directors. • Trusted to be AMG’s representative across our top global multi-million dollar accounts (for US, DE, FR, IT, ES, US, CN) such as Google, P&G, Nestlé, Virgin, Bose and L’Oréal. Cultivate strong relationships with EU brand representatives, and act as their single point of contact for Advertising at Amazon. Create Project Plans defining timelines, roles and responsibilities, stakeholders, production schedules, escalation plans, etc. to inform and organise account teams across markets. Offer a superior client service through end-to-end project management; ensuring consistency, alignment, and seamless execution across all locales. • Vet, scope and plan first-to-market advertising solutions (such as buying a car on Amazon.co.uk). • Experience in developing Brand Stores and Custom Landing Page executions using brand marketing materials to communicate the personality of a product, create an emotional connection with the customer, and ultimately differentiate the clients’ offering from their competition.
• Planned and executed digital advertising campaigns to run on Amazon.co.uk and IMDb.com, as well as offsite using the Amazon Advertising Platform to reach customers when they’re browsing the web. Technically uploading, testing and publishing multi-platform ads on desktop, mobile (app and web), tablet and Kindle Fire. Developing strong client and agency relationships with top brands including Universal, Sony Pictures, BBC, Levis and GHD. Commended for unfailing customer focus, particularly when running up to 65 campaigns per month across a broad range of clients. • Project managing the creative build of multiple interactive ad units (up to 200 per campaign) across several design teams (US, UK and DE) for Amazon and IMDb. Ensured client expectations were met while adhering to Amazon’s strict specifications and policies. • Gained experience combating technical problems under high pressure and with multiple priorities. Demonstrated an aptitude for time-management, organisation and decisiveness. • Trained 6 team members and became Subject Matter Expert for IMDb, motivated by a natural desire to lead in order to drive process improvements towards operational excellence within the account team, departmental team, and AMG/IMDb globally. • Responsible for reducing the SLA for a new IMDb product from 10 to 3 business days (actual turn-around time reduced from 20 days to 2 hours). • Nominated to lead development projects that impacted vital changes across AMG EU, including being selected as ‘Senior Subject Matter Expert’ to run AMG’s biggest global project for 2015. • One of 72 in the UK who passed all 4 rounds of global judging to be awarded a promotion, and one of only a handful who received a Level 1 for my 2015 annual review.
• Luxury Ad Network of 1000+ publishers, specialising in advertising to engage those who earn +$100k • Clients included Net-a-Porter, Patek Philippe, Fabergé, Ritz-Carlton, Emirates, Jaguar, BMW, UBS. • Co-responsible for the booking, budgeting, forecasting, implementation, optimisation, reporting and delivery of all advertising campaigns. • Formulated new reporting systems, dashboards, templates and training documents to streamline processes and improve communication within the team and across departments. • Trusted with sole responsibility for administration, accounts and invoicing for the UK.
• Intensive short course covering topics including: industry structure, product mix and seasons, B&M organisation and roles & responsibilities, range planning and forecasting, sourcing and suppliers, costing, buying and negotiation, in-season merchandising, reporting, and stock control. • Created a capsule collection range plan including styles/sizes/options/SKUs, and generated a sales forecast, gross margins by style, buying budget, purchase orders for garments and fabrics, and store allocations by store grade.
• Required a capacity for analytical writing and skills in synthesis and argument. • Achieved The Exeter Award, which recognises achievement in work experience. • Selected to be the Pastoral Representative for my Halls of Residence, which involved planning and leading weekly sessions and organising events throughout the year.
• At the end of this one-month intensive course, I achieved Level A2 reading and writing and Level A1 speaking and listening.
• Awarded a Merit for the Advanced Extension Award (AEA) for English Literature. • Awarded 40% academic scholarship based on 3 interviews and 3 exams.
• Accelerated Maths Group. • Deputy Head Girl, School Prefect, School Council Representative and House Prefect. • Awarded Lloyds TSB ‘Individual Young Achiever of the Year’ for Young Enterprise in Sussex (2006). • Awarded Highest Academic Achiever each year of school and college from 2003-2008. • Achieved Duke of Edinburgh Bronze and Silver Awards.