Hi I'm Richard, I run Make It London. Make It London is your ideal art department & creative services partner for prop making, art fabrication, window display and visual merchandise design. Our mission is to provide an excellent design and build service, using a wide range of sustainable materials to make your project happen. I also do my own art and illustrations on my other site Mr Make: https://mrmake.co.uk/
- Fabricated Lobster Chess Set for Philip ColbertFor our latest art fabrication project, Make It London created a set of chess piece lobster personas for Philip Colbert. Neo pop artist Philip Colbert has created a global following his larger than life Lobster alter ego, and is also known for this hyper pop paintings. For any bespoke art fabrication enquiries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 020 8778 9303.
- Bespoke Art Fabrication Wooden Arch 'Bound' Oil on panel. 2440x2440x1220.We recently completed this abstract geometric arch for artist Tim Ralston titled ‘Bound’ for an upcoming exhibition ‘Circling the Square’ at Thames side studios. The Circling the Square’ Exhibition is by appointment only from Saturday 1 May - Sunday 16 May and open daily from Monday 17 May - Sunday 23 May, 12-6pm, following government safety guidelines. For an individual appointments contact Scott McCracken. For any bespoke art fabrication enquiries please email us at email@example.com or
- WINDOW DISPLAY BOXES FOR PURDEY & SONSWe utilised pine wood material and basic wood joinery techniques to create the display boxes. The handmade window boxes were displayed with clothes mannequins on the front facing window storefront. We mass produced these hand made wood display boxes for Purdey and Sons’ Mayfair store window display. These display boxes are a great choice for decorative window displays or visual merchandising purposes. We’re very happy with the design and workmanship that has gone into the crafting of these one
- Harry Potter Wand PropThrowback to when we 3D printed and hand painted a Harry Potter wand. The wand was made from plastic nylon filament and designed to mimic the highly detailed wand carvings found in the wands used in the Harry Potter movies. Our 3D printer applied artistic creativity seen in the Harry Potter universe, to give each character's wand a few distinguishing traits.
- Transforming Pablo Picasso’s painting into a 3d sculptural assemblageOur latest bespoke artwork project is made from sustainable, recycled materials & objects, paying homage to Picasso's Cubist 'Three Musician's' painting originally made in 1921. Picasso's original hangs in MOMA NYC, more than 2 meters wide and high, made during his Cubist period. This reinvented assemblage is 100x89cm with focus on crafting the shapes outward, using sustainable materials, tools and processes that were perhaps not around when the painting was originally made. What is important
- Giant Red Ribbon Xmas Gift Window DisplayGetting into the Christmas cheer with our giant red ribbon Xmas window display at Purdey & Sons. We designed and made our window display using Foamex material. Foamex is a versatile and lightweight material that is superior to PVC foam sheet. Easy to bend, cut and print, we were able to shape the red ribbon with a heat gun, resulting in a laminated high gloss finish that makes for an eye catching display.
+ View all
- Art Fabrication
- Prop Making
- Visual Merchandising
- Model Making
- CAD Design
- Logo Design
- Window Display
- Corporate Events
- Sustainable Design
- Sustainability Strategy