You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Coordinate photography of artworks at Pace London, as well as off-site exhibitions, fairs and events organised by Pace London. • Design E-Catalogues for Exhibitions • Manage photography archives, including using Photoshop and InDesign, and ensuring the online database of artworks is up to date with images and PDFs. • Liaise with Pace Gallery New York, Beijing and Hong Kong to share images, texts of interest and to assist them in creating exhibition archival boxes. • Manage both digital and physical gallery and exhibition archives. • Manage all image reproduction requests from 3rd parties, and secure copyrights for reproduction of artworks by Pace London. • Manage Pace London Art Binder account. • Manage Pace London research library. • Maintain Pace London catalogue stock library. • Manage contract with and supply of Pace publications to external distributors. • Assist with exhibition and artist research and proof read exhibition catalogues and press releases. • Create exhibition lists, price lists, and sales packs. • Manage the 1st floor gallery reception area. Act as an initial point of contact for clients, visitors, artists and press, both in person and via phone. Answer general questions about the gallery history, locations, exhibition schedule, and artist represented. Ensure the general appearance and maintenance of the gallery space.
• Assist in managing the gallery reception areas, including answering phones, Answer general questions about the gallery history, locations, exhibition schedule, and artist represented. Ensure the general appearance and maintenance of the gallery space. • Reorganizing and maintaining the physical photographic archive • Organising the basement storage area • Researching artists
• Curating and maintaining exhibitions. • Administritive duties • Interaction with artists, both in the gallery and in associated community workshops. • Informing customers about artists and exhibitions future, past and present, also informing them about materials used and how this relates to their practice.
• Communicating with exhibiting artists. • Uninstalling exhibitons. • Packaging art work for transit. • Using power tools.
• Compiling and distributing event listings. • Administrative duties • Writing press releases and creating art-work for printed flyers and posters. • Informing customers about exhibitions, shows and sales.
FIne Art Painting
Fine Art specialism of Art Foundation Diploma
A Levels: Art & Design, English Language, English Literature, Classical Civilisations and Archaeology