- Black Serum Tattoo: IdentityWorking closely with tattoo studio owner Brücius, I developed the brand for Black Serum, a shop in San Francisco's Mission District dedicated to artists focusing on blackwork. From the storefront flags and custom ceramic tile engravings to various apparel items, the new identity really set a new beginning for what would become one of the city's most sought-after tattoo shops.
- Benefit Cosmetics Brows ExperienceFor Benefit’s Brows Experience, “Wow Your Brows”, the goal to educate and excite consumers about the benefits of self-styling eyebrows was a fun ride, but it wasn’t easy. We also needed to promote a new lineup of quality products. For this particular effort it was all hands on deck, learning more than we could’ve ever imagined about eye brows and the importance they carry for many of Benefit’s customers.
- Old Navy Retail InnovationThe Old Navy Lab Store is a small retail footprint located in their headquarters, where they look to push the limits on what future retail experiences might look like before launching them in actual stores. It was here that I directed two parallel projects, the first being an in-store shopping app that served customers both on the sales floor and in the fitting room. The second would be the interactive Denim Wall, a large touchscreen that would allow customers to peruse styles and size fits via
- Adobe Lightroom Product DesignAt the project’s start, the Adobe Lightroom mobile app for Android was merely a port of the iOS experience. It was our charge at Parade to design an Android-centric experience from the ground up, and I led a team of interaction designers to get us there. We navigated a combination of Material Design and Adobe's Spectrum Design System to find the right balance for Collections, Edit Modes, and ultimately Camera functionality within the app that supported RAW.
- Rangle Product Design & BrandingAs Principal Designer at Parade I led the branding and product experience design for Rangle from concept to completion. Rangle is an app that aims to take the pain out of event planning through interactions with your friends. Designed for both iOS and Android, our goal was to make it easy for all parties to rally around a theme, and place and time, through a simple voting mechanism via chat. We also introduced unique interaction patterns for a more sticky experience to which users could retur
- Evernote Brand RefreshIn 2018 Evernote embarked on their first major rebrand in nearly a decade, partnering with renowned agency Design Studio who had provided their vision for clients such as Twitter and Airbnb. I joined the internal brand team as Design Director, overseeing how the new visual language would apply across the marketing website.
- Redwood City, United StatesFreelance
Oversee a major brand refresh and how it applies across marketing, growth and product.
Co-Founder & Principal DesignerParade SF
- San Francisco, United StatesFull Time
Founder and Principal Designer for Parade, a San Francisco-based user experience and interaction design firm. Founded in 2014, we specialized in working with startup and enterprise teams to launch new and innovative interactive products.
+ Show more
- Digital Design
- Creative Direction
- Product Design
- Art Direction
- Branding Design