Creative, commercially oriented and highly qualified, I am a professional with ability to inspire passion and focus in others. With 12 years experience in creative direction and visual merchandising I have worked internationally with major brands where I have performed as a self-starter with excellent attention to detail. Expert in applying artistic processes to all areas of work, I have been responsible for managing multidisciplinary teams in high profile projects, delivering excellent organisational skills. I have assumed a leading role in creative departments, visual merchandising and fashion shows. Seeking to take my career to the next level and enthusiastic to work in team.Locked Pro Plan feature
• Creation and implementation of global Marketing campaigns (offline, on-line, CRM). Visual Merchandising strategy, global creative plan and Retail Calendar. • Creative team coordination and workload management. Lead, inspire and develop the team ensuring brand alignment across all concepts created by the department. • Development of global creative assets. Liaise with external suppliers and creative agencies, from brief through execution, within budgetary parameters. • Art direction, briefing and coordination of photo, video shootings and other creative productions. • Achievement of maximum visual impact both in the point of sale and online, to reflect the brand’s DNA and the marketing strategy. • Forecast and communication of all marketing actions for global campaigns, product launches and openings in order to ensure a perfect execution. • Ownership of the creative budget, development, forecasting and control. KPI allocation, BI analysis, ROI.
• Visual Merchandising design, development and implementation for the new L’Occitane Flagship concept in partnership with Pierre Hermé. Senior sales team management. (FTC)
• Created and developed specific art interventions (videomapping and audio-visual art) in a calendar of cultural activities for Granada Underground ́s Opening. • Recruited managed and coordinated multidisciplinary teams: creative team, filmmakers, projection mapping, LED screens audio visual, engineers. • Negotiated and managed global budget (>150,000 €). Events planning, timeline design and production supervision. Led the global set-up and installation process. • Directed the filmmaking of the global process. Supervised video editing, graphic design and video promotion.
• Developed educational programs and training tools, designed the curriculum of Fashion-Culture and Visual Merchandising subjects. • Organised workshops involving relevant culture and business local network. Achieved emblematic cultural spaces for special master classes. Budget control. • Evaluated students in practice-led projects and Master’s Degree final projects as a member of the evaluation committee.
• Creative global concept design for fashion shows and corporate events: venue research, storytelling, global layout design. • Designed scenography and staging. Conceived installations, audio visual, videomapping or performance interventions. Provided cultural and artistic contribution to the projects. • Achieved sponsorship and special venues: creative presentations and sponsor’s presence design. Budget development (>150,000 €). Sponsor’s visibility management. • Art direction for graphic design, video and photography. Supervised photo retouching and film editing. • Recruited staff and hired specific providers. Managed and coordinated technical, communication and creative teams. Models casting. • Designed the planning for global events, supervising timelines and production. Led the global set-up and installation process.
• Coordinated the VM of over 35 POS, regularly visiting and managing a variety of accounts. • Designed the country VM training material, new display concept and country specific VM guidelines. • Recruited and supervised in-store VM teams in agreement with retail area managers. Trained, inspired, developed and motivated this team. • Implemented marketing campaigns. Designed strategic planograms, creative installations and promotional activities focused on increasing sales and optimise brand visibility. • Campaign feedback, action plan design, POS inventory and forecasting: furniture replacement, refurbishments, openings, campaign material, displays. • Analysed KPI and executed a VM strategy accordingly . Attended and actively participated in periodic international VM meetings to discuss and design strategies. • Assumed a leading role in stores openings. Supported all VM aspects in showrooms, key events, press product launches and retail meetings.
• VM coordinator (Flagship boutique and flagship concession boutiques). • In- store marketing campaign implementation. Product launch display and product rotation to ensure Louis Vuitton goods are positioned strongly within the luxury market. • Manage, supervise and secure window installations when set up by an external subcontracted team. • Team briefing arrangement. Train and coach store teams on VM guidelines, company legacy, product knowledge and marketing strategies. Staff feedback recording. • Design of VM trainning material and in-store VM guidelines. • Concept design and creative execution of special display performance and venue dressing in events, product launches or press presentations. • Regularly inventory and forecast of VM material (props, displays, furniture, campaign material/atrezzo). Weekly deliver VM report and feddback to VM Manager and head office.
Specialist in Art Education. Grade 9.7:10
Resolume, MadMapper, VDMX.
Grade 10 : 10
Studio photography, Photo studio development.
Final Project grade: 10 : 10