• Working in a high pressure environment, maintaining high level customer service skills, with a professional manner that has been noted and appreciated by management. • Adept at rapidly learning, resulting in training and promotion
• Efficient management and utilisation of staff to significantly increase annual profit, • Major increase in effective use of social media channels, increasing followers by over 35% using no marketing budget. • Community outreach massively improved by events and campaigns work for ethical causes.
• Created vibrant and effective social media profile strategically utilising both Facebook and Twitter to their maximum effect with minimal budget. • Raised awareness and ticket sales by 40% throughout 36 hour event by live tweeting acts and major guest stars. • Gained traction on social media platforms and created site traffic by correctly embargoing and timing press releases. • Project recognised by BBC’s Welsh Arts Review 2014 as a ‘cultural highlight’ of Dylan Thomas 100.
• Productively liaised and contacted both local and national press with aim to increase coverage of event, as well as working with online marketing assistant to create cohesive and strong campaign. • Ensured effective and even coverage of print material over the target area and demographic. • Actively worked with partners and sponsors to raise extra funds from SCVS and increased ticket sales by over 20%.
• Effective management support, with excellent communication skills to ensure messages and key information disseminated throughout team. • Ensured team met targets and provided a high quality of customer service, as commended in mystery shopper reports.
Specialism in Marketing, Arts Management, and Events Planning, along with a focus on postmodern theatre and contemporary performance practice
A2 Level: English Language and Literature: B, Performance Studies: B, History B AS Level: General Studies: A, Critical Thinking: B, Physics: B