I am a driven, bold and nuanced Program and Project Manager with 13 years experience in Leadership, Management, Production, Project Delivery, Financial Management and Evaluation. I currently work in Tech and have many years experience working in the creative and events industries, across sectors. I have led teams of up to 30 people, managed budgets of $10M+, supported communities of up to 250,000 end users and have international experience working in partnership with multiple worldwide colleagues, partners and stakeholders. In my spare time I run my record label, Gravy, with my friends, I play in my pop band and I take photographs.
- WOW Norwich - Women of the World FestivalProgrammer and Producer Three days of talks, debates, music, activism, comedy, workshops, mentoring, pop ups and major concerts, celebrating those who identify as women and girls, taking a frank look at what prevents them from achieving their potential and raising awareness globally of the issues they face as well as creating possible solutions.
- Klanghaus by The Neutrinos & Sal PittmanKlanghaus: Small Animal Hospital Klanghaus: Alight Here Klanhgaus: On Air Klanghaus: Four Storeys ★★★★★ ‘a blast of aural and visual magic . . . a joy-inducing original’Donald Hutera, The Times ‘One show that truly delivers the shock of the new, the most innovative presentation of live music I’ve ever seen – a total game-changer’Alex Needham, The Guardian ★★★★ ‘A dark, clanking wonderland… KlangHaus isn’t a concert – it’s a little world’ Andrzej Lukowski Time Out ★★★★ ‘Breathes a lungfu
- Sonic YouthsProgrammer & Producer Development programme at Norwich Arts Centre for musicians aged 14-19 making original music of any genre. In addition to monthly showcases, support and guidance there are slots at festivals and special events. Sonic Youths’ SALON! free advice and networking sessions focus on peer-to-peer mentoring through round table discussions and practical demonstrations. Supported by PRSF Talent Development Partner scheme.
- Pony UpProgrammer, Producer, Project Manager New music talent development programme and showcase platform based at Norwich Arts Centre supported by PRSF Talent Development Partner scheme. Focussing on emerging national and international artists and providing platforming opportunities for regional acts. Clear development pathways for larger showcases at Latitude Festival, SXSW and others along with fundraising and grant application support. Monthly shows at Norwich Arts Centre.
Projects credited in
- WOWJude Kelly launched WOW London in 2011 to mark the centenary of International Women’s Day, as a major global festival that celebrates women and girls and looks at the obstacles they face, where hundreds of women’s stories could be shared, feelings vented, fun had, minds influenced and hearts expanded. In response to an overwhelming demand Southbank Centre have been fostering a growing global network of festivals. Already in four other countries WOW is scheduled to spread to four more next year,
London, United KingdomFull Time
• Portfolio and Vendor Management using KPIs and SLAs for AV installations • Design and implementation of new financial process improvements globally. Financial governance, forecasting and compliance • Continual focus on business improvement analysis driven by data audit, process engineering, workflow automation and agile reporting processes • Activity and resource planning for procurements and new Mergers and Acquisitions • Risk mitigation, audit and compliance procedures (inc. RAMS, legal, import and customs) • Negotiation of ISAs and SOWs for Google AV vendors, navigating complex local law
+ Show more
- Line Management
- Programme Management
- Artist Programming
- Creative Partnerships
- Strategy Development
- Data Management
- Financial Management
- Resource Planning
New Diversity AwardNorfolk Arts AwardsAwarded for extensive work furthering diversity, inclusion and equality within the arts.