First Class Honours Fashion Communication and Promotion graduate from Nottingham Trent University and Senior Sales Associate at Cath Kidston Nottingham. Creative visual and verbal communicator interested in the luxury fashion and beauty industry. Looking to channel my skills within; marketing, content, publishing, digital media, PR and e-commerce. I am a hard-working, motivated and driven individual who is always willing and eager to learn more.
- Flannels.com - Repositioning a Luxury Brand for the Digital AgeA self-devised, year-long project entitled, ‘The Changing Landscape of Luxury Fashion in the Digital Age and the Quest for the Millennial Consumer’, is an examination of the challenges faced by exclusive, luxury fashion brands and the implications of today’s digital and social media landscape on their approach to sales and marketing. The report looks in detail at the emergence and impact of the millennial consumer and how their behaviour in particular is affecting brands today. Read in full here: https://issuu.com/rosiespence
- Sleek Make-Up - A World of ColourA promotional video campaign, in collaboration with Boots, createdfor Sleek Make-Up. Inspired by the 1967 French surrealist film, Belle de Jour, the campaign plays on perspective and illusion, referring tothe infamous ‘peep hole scene’ within the film, which acts as a portal to a new world. The video’s protagonist is transported from a dull and dreary life of black and white into a wonderful and whimsical ‘World of Colour’. The concept for the campaign reinforces Sleek’s brand values and the plethora of colour it offers, enabling the brand to appeal to its multi-faceted consumer base and demonstrating how colour can be incorporated into everyday make-up looks.
- Mutt MagThe outcome of a group project, briefed by Stack Magazines - MuttMag is an independent publication derived from a shared love and admiration of dogs and in response to the current canine abandonment crisis. Mutt Mag peeks through the keyholes of the families and their happy rescue hounds, offering an undocumented glimpse into their secondchance of a forever home. The intent of the magazine is to explore the benefits of adopting dogs from rescue centres and educate that owning a dog is a forever
Projects credited in
- Mutt MagazineMutt Magazine arrived into the independent print scene as a result of a project collaboration with Stack Magazines. Created by myself and my fellow dog-loving co-founders, Alice Harrison and Rosie Spence, Mutt Mag is fuelled by our love of dogs and compassion for the cause. This magazine is a vibrant and impassioned piece of print which celebrates rescue dogs in all their glory. It was born of the necessity to both honour a dog’s impact on our lives and to educate readers on the contemporary c
- Paul SmithA research brief set to gain a deeper understanding of the fashion industry landscape and with a direct focus on the internationally renowned brand Paul Smith. This was a chance to identify potential new routes and ideas within the Nottingham based institution and propose, create and execute new ideas which could reignite the brand's popularity amongst the younger consumer, in turn evolving the Paul Smith brand. As one of the artistic directors on this project, this was the perfect opportunity
- Mutt MagazineChampioning an aesthetic inspired by the exuberant energy of dogs, Mutt Magazine was created in response to our compassion for the cause. Embedding my love of editorial design, vibrant colour and photography, Mutt Magazine is a new niche publication, celebrating rescue dogs by peeking through the keyholes of families and their happy hounds, offering an undocumented glimpse into their second chance at a forever home.
+ Show more
Senior Sales AssociateCath Kidston
Nottingham, United KingdomFull Time
Currently key-holder for the Nottingham branch and responsible for utilising selling skills and extensive product knowledge in order to improve store sales and customer satisfaction. My role requires sales forecasting, as well as competitor analysis and completing the weekly trade report. I support the training and development of staff members and work alongside the management team in order to drive operational efficiency within store. Additional responsibilities also include visual merchandising and shop floor moves, as well as the promotion and overseeing of store events and other promotional marketing activity.
- Nottingham, United KingdomFreelance
Mutt Mag is a niche publication inspired by a love for animals and independent print. The magazine is a response to the current dog abandonment crisis, whilst striving to embed a fun and enthusiastic approach to an otherwise disheartening topic. My role within the magazine was, not only co-founder, but also copywriter, graphic and editorial designer. Since its inception, Mutt Mag is now stocked in magCulture and Fetch & Follow in London, as well as Athenaeum Nieuwscentrum in Amsterdam.
+ Show more
- Digital Marketing
- Fashion Communication
- Fashion Marketing
- Fashion Media
- Fashion Merchandising
- Visual Merchandising
- Social Media
- Fashion E-commerce