I am a recently graduated Honours student, who is actively looking for the opportunity to continue my development and career as a designer. I am proactive, enthusiastic and I have used my creative abilities and initiative to develop and deliver commercial design commissions and projects whilst completing my studies. This has been in the UK and in Europe. My approach is professional and mature, with well developed communication and interpersonal skills. My goal is to find a challenging and dynamic role which will enable me to continue to develop my skills and expertise and build a successful career as a creative designer.Locked Pro Plan feature
- Taken on as a marketing consultant/creative director to help grow their online presence. - Helped the franchise I was working with win the marketing award in the first year out of 30 different franchises. - I created, produced, directed and edited a promotional video which seen views of over 20,000 through the franchises social media network. - The video has now been bought by their head office and is now used as a marketing tool for every new franchise that is opened to drive interest and online traffic. - Liaised weekly with the franchisee owners to discuss social media direction and campaigns.
- Created a wide range of promotional posters, flyers and social media content for restaurants, bars, businesses and clients. - I have produced multiple brand identities for trading and start up companies. - Co filmed Riverside festival which is the biggest dance festival of its kind in Scotland. It hosted an array of international Dj’s including Slam, Sven Vath and more. - Worked with Taste of Arran on creating a promotional video for the launch of their new re brand of Arran Dairies Ice cream. - Photographed multiple weddings where I had to plan and orchestrate certain situations while also being proactive and capturing every candid moment.
- Full responsibility over creative direction of the brand. - Controlled and produced graphic design content for all social media platforms including campaigns and facebook ads. - In house photographer and videographer for each event that took place with Pukka Up. - I created a promotional video campaign for the company Sik Silk which was then posted to their 450,000 instagram followers. - Worked weekly producing various after movies and videos in super club Eden, which is ranked highly in the DJ Top 100 Clubs.
- Designed and created their Christmas beer advent calendar which was sold in Co-op’s all around the UK. - Designed new infographic inserts which are placed into all drinks packages. - Updated and maintained their current informational labelling and documentation.
- Worked with their in house graphic design team helping create content for the company and their employees - I created an instructional video for employee educational purposes with the then CEO of the company.