Hey there, Nice to meet you, I'll keep this short. I'm an experienced Video Producer with a background in factual and commercial digital media. I've worked internationally producing long and short form digital content for a range of well known brands. Aside from visual content creation, I have also worked in adult social care, event production and festival curation. I am currently based in London producing short-form factual content for a well-known publisher. Let's meet for a coffee! Ross --
- Ultimate Guide to Italy for Film LoversFilm editor Cassam Looch travels around Italy to discover all the iconic locations that have been immortalised on film, from the Spanish Steps in Rome – featured in Roman Holiday – to Lake Como, seen in the likes of Casino Royale; and the staircase in Turin’s Palazzo Madama, made famous by The Italian Job.
- Heart of The CityHeart of the City, is about discovery. Set in a disused apartment block that’s been repurposed as creative studios, the film explores a London brimming with potential. When Moses and Debora meet at the building to attend a Vietnamese supper club, they encounter numerous worlds hidden inside its concrete walls. Accompanied by dreamlike jazztronica and shots of London’s copper-toned skies, Heart of the City is a story of human and urban discovery. Written and directed by Romano Pizzichini Starri
- The Last Bird-Singing Clubs of SingaporeThe century-old Singaporean tradition of bird-keeping is an endangered species, its continuing survival dependant on a small community of passionate enthusiasts. But if – and when – bird-keeping finally dies out, Singapore could be losing a lot more than just a hobby. See the full article here.
- The Man Who Brought the Burger to IcelandIcelandic restaurateur Tommi Tómasson fell in love with the burger when he was living in the US. On his return to Iceland, he started the country’s first fast-food chain – and the rest is hamburger history. See the full story here: https://theculturetrip.com/europe/iceland/articles/hungerlust-the-man-who-brought-the-burger-to-iceland
- OMELETTES WITH SPINACHThe morning after a class reunion, two hungover colleagues reconnect over breakfast but unspoken tensions of loss and desire adorn the air between them, driving them further apart. NOMINATED / SELECTED FESTIVALS THUNDERDANCE FILM FESTIVAL '17 - London LGBT NEW RENAISSANCE FILM FESTIVAL '18 - Amsterdam 'AUDIENCE AWARD' winner, SUNDAY SHORTS '18 - London THE INDEPENDENT DIRECTION FILM FESTIVAL '18 - Leeds Starring: Charlie Bateman as Morris Dan Krikler as Ja Writer & Director: Oliver J. Hunt Produ
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Omelettes With Spinach (short film)'The morning after a class reunion, two hungover colleagues reconnect over breakfast but unspoken tensions of loss and desire adorn the air between them, driving them further apart.' An experimental narrative-driven short film made on a micro-budget (under £10k) in South London. Our film employs mixed media assets with a lyrical aesthetic and deals with LGBT+ themes. The film was shown internationally.
- Carl Donnelly's Comedy SeanceIt’s midnight, you’re at Edinburgh Fringe and you’ve just had a spooky idea. Watch comedian Carl Donnelly's account of one of the more bizarre gigs of his career. Direction - Luke Marsh + Alex Mellon Design - Alex Mellon Animation - Luke Marsh Creative Direction - Giles Dill Production - Eve Somerville Sound - Ross Henbest
- City AnimationsCollaborating with designers and animators from around the world, I am the lead producer on a series of animations focusing on the unique cultures of 42 cities worldwide. These include the story of Josephine Baker's life in Paris, the world's biggest art heist in Boston, a beautiful story of life and loss on a New York City rollercoaster, and exploring everything Tokyo has to offer. See more on Culture Trip's Vimeo
- Hungerlust: Everything You Need to Know About Barbequed Cambodian Field RatRats have an image problem. Seen in the West as disease-spreading pests, the rodents are reviled by most. But in Cambodia, the common field rat is a prized delicacy. Served grilled and crispy with a dipping sauce, would you refuse rat if it were offered? Watch the full video.3
- The Last Bird-Singing Clubs of SingaporeThe century-old Singaporean tradition of bird-keeping is itself an endangered species, its continuing survival dependant on a small community of passionate enthusiasts. But if – and when – bird-keeping finally does die out, Singapore could be losing a lot more than just a hobby.8
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Post Production
- Pre Production
- Multi-platform Content
- Event Organisation
- Digital Communication
- Documentary Video