Hey! I'm a 22 y/o creative originally from the Yorkshire Dales but now living in LDN. I've worked in and around music since my early teens as a session drummer for artists BBC's 'The Voice' at 14. Since then i've worked in Production, Management and Events. I've been lucky enough to work with brands such as O2, England Rugby, Ibiza Rocks to name a few, as well as running and programming my own events which hit capacity every time over 2 different cities. I'm a confident, dynamic individual with strong interpersonal skills and I enjoy contact with peopleof all ages in various environments. I have been fortunate to have an exciting and varied career already, not typical of a person my age. Some of my strengths: Networking, Negotiating, Team Leading, Collaboration, Good sense of humour, Strong work ethic, Creativity, Reliable, Professionalism, Good under pressure and adaptable to whatever is thrown my way. Thank You!
- Music for O2 TouchI have been involved with O2, England Rugby & Attachment for 4 years now. I have played DJ sets all over the UK for the brands events. The key event that stood out for me was playing the Rugby 7's Final at Twickenham Stadium where 75,000 attended. I have also curated mixes for the brand to take to schools, universities and sports clubs around the UK, this supports the brands work in bringing music and sport together!
- ag.ag. is a collaborative project between myself and Andrew Goddard. Together we make electronic ambient music. In this project i sing, produce and write the music, we also self manage which has seen us enter many job roles in order to get our brand/music where it needs to be. We have gained support and interest from major publishers, labels as well as 100+ magazines/blogs around the world. This project is less than a year old, we're excited to see where it takes us!
Projects credited in
- Scott Quinn WonderlandI was asked to help style Scott Quinn for a piece in Wonderland Magazine. Scott Quinn is a singer/songwriter. I worked on giving him the best ascetic for the piece whilst staying on brand for him as-well as Wonderland. I worked with different fashion PR companies to gain the brands needed to suit the shoot. It was a great experience!
- Creative Direction - ag. (Music Project)I gave creative direction and support to a music duo called 'ag.' They approached me with knowledge of my Architectural Degree and understood my creative ambitions with my own work. They wanted support on branding as well as logo design initially and after working with the guys i helped them with various projects ensuring their brand identity and creative vision was right. This was a freelance side project where i got to use my experience with strategic creative thinking from my architectural
Label Assistant / Artist ManagerOnt' Sofa
- Harrogate, United KingdomFull Time
My main role at Ont' Sofa was to help manage/develop artists as well as creating release strategy's for the label. ROLES - Music Production, Graphic Design, Admin, Songwriting, Networking, Live Support, Photography, Branding, Release Strategys. Every day i had contact with Agents, Publishers, Labels, Distributors & PR Companies to name a few. This Job helped me find my passion for networking.
Duty Events ManagerPop Brixton
- London, United KingdomFreelance
I helped run an event space used for multiple events such as Live Gigs, DJ sets, Dance & Fashion Shows as well as Record sales and Vintage fairs. We also created events for the community such as music workshops and cooking workshops. ROLES - Artist Liason, Event Programming, Artist Bookings, Stage Design, Technical Support, Live Sound, Admin.
+ Show more
- Strategic Planning
- Project Management
- Music Composition
- Sound Recording and Mixing
- Brand Strategy
- Music Production
- Event Planning
- Dedicated Hardworking