I am the Creative Lead of Campaigns & Partnerships within Burberry's Global Creative Media Department. My team roll out our seasonal campaigns across digital, print and outdoor spaces, as well as briefing and developing immersive digital experiences and partnership content. Previous roles in London and Los Angeles were for Accept & Proceed, Wolff Olins and Siegel+Gale, where I worked with clients at Nike, The Barbican and Rapha. After graduating from Glasgow School of Art, I also spent time in the art departments of Esquire and Wallpaper* magazines. I am passionate about new modes of digital expression and am always looking for opportunities to explore them within the arts, fashion and publishing industries. I believe in creative community and regularly take part in panels and podcasts for The Dots, Lecture in Progress and D&AD. For any enquiries please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Studio BWorking with Founder Bethany Rowntree, I established an identity for the online mecca of independent and emerging brands, that would resonate with the playful, unashamedly expressive spirit at the heart of the styling service. Now shipping worldwide with an active community of 4k followers and growing, the mission to ‘buy less and love more’ can be seen spreading across their online flagship store, social platforms and seasonal pop-up events.
- The Messy TruthIdentity system for Photographic Director Gem Fletcher's inaugural podcast The Messy Truth. Exploring contemporary photography from multiple perspectives, these candid conversations with photographers, commissioners and editors unpack the future of visual culture and what it means to be a photographer today. Guests include Campbell Addy, Lydia Pang and Jack Davison.
- SpectraA data-driven kinetic sculpture mimicking the atmosphere-less quality of the lunar environment, the spherical identity was structured around the four quadrants of the moon’s surface, containing a swirling dot pattern mapping stratospheric movements. The metallic papers and air-tight envelope of the invitation referenced the gravity defying conditions. The installation was programmed to move in response to six years of meteoric impacts recorded on the surface of the moon by NASA.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Love: The Spoken WordHow can readers explore the meaning of love and togetherness in a new and engaging way? The Problem: This year, Burberry’s festive campaign celebrates the notion of togetherness for everybody, everywhere. The brand partnered with T Brand Studio to explore authentic stories of community and unity in depth. The Insight: New York Times readers believe in the power of togetherness. Eighty-one percent of affluent New York Times readers like to be surrounded by different people, cultures, ideas a
- International Women’s Day 2020, meet 100 trailblazers redefining the creative industryAt The Dots, International Women’s Day isn’t just a day – it’s a whole month! A time to take over the site and shine a light on the women and non-binary people redefining the creator landscape. For #IWD2020, we asked industry leaders to nominate the trailblazing women and non-binary people they think will redefine the creative and digital industries over the coming years. The list we’ve put together is one that beams with brilliant, talented people and their dedication to positive change. Book166
- November 2018 (applications closed)Down with digital design? Perfect for a product team? Got the UX factor? We're looking for 30 passionate & diverse folk to join us at this Portfolio Masterclass! This event is ideal for anybody with a flare for digital projects, design, innovation and technology. If you love keeping ahead of digital developments or using your coding, digital design, UX or UI powers for creative good then we want to hear from you! Whether you want to kickstart your career or learn more to reach the next level34
- August 2018 (applications closed)We’re looking for 30 curious, diverse & talented people to join us at a special masterclass at the iconic AKQA. There is no set creative field, you could be in design, UX/UI, creative direction, advertising, experiential, VR, writing - you name it! We are interested in hearing from people who are innovative, use their skills to tell stories or have a passion for making work with social purpose. Whether you want to kickstart your career, show your ideas or step up to a fresh new position, this m37
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Graphic Design