I am now seeking a new challenge to keep me on my toes and I am ready to put into practice my entrepreneurial skills in the exciting Industry of Advertising. I'm flexible, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others. I also have lots of ideas and enthusiasm.
Liaising with media/ advertising agencies across London Booking online advertising space Chase and co-ordinate ad copy and insert deliveries for the monthly supplement of the magazine Produce a dummy copy and a flatplan of the supplement, liaise with repro and mailing house Sign off the magazine TGI research runs Microsoft Excel - Update and maintain the revenue & ad copy spreadsheets on a daily basis, create dashboards, data analysis and visualise data PowerPoint - Prepare and update the Media Pack and create presentations for sales pitches Office duties: Provide copy/delivery instructions to clients, agencies and advertisers, maintain contacts database, send out voucher copies, respond to reader enquiries, comments and information requests, handle incoming/outgoing post, file advertising space bookings/certificates of insertion, courier/stationery ordering
An MA Media and Communications graduate from City University London actively pursuing new opportunities in the Marketing and Advertising Industry. Issues in Media and Communications Research Transnational Media and Communications Globalisation and the City Political Communication: Theories Media and Communication Theories
- Promotions - Promotional Merchandise - Sales Administration - Customer Service - Producing and following up quotations - Supplying customers with product samples - Social media content producer (Twitter and LinkedIn) - Developing and maintaining customer database/ spreadsheet - Ensuring brand awareness, consistency and vision
- Visual Merchandise - Pricing of donations - Customer service - Support and oversee donations - Selection/ evaluation of promoted stock.
- Contacting the London Food and Drinks Press Industry to ensure coverage about Rita's - Account Management and Networking with local press and the community - On site and on-line market research to understand customer preferences - Brainstorming new and creative ideas to bring new customers in - Developing and maintaining media and customer database
- Networking, building media relationships and managing incoming correspondences with London based Press Industry such as ELLE, Marie Claire, Evening Standard, Metro, Daily Express and Glamour - Writing creative press releases - Specialising in brand building of the food and drinks industry, promoting clients with a positive image to their prospective clients - Office administration - Brainstorming and creating new event ideas for our clients.
- Individualising key topics that reflect social reality in Albania and contributing to the democratization of topics considered as a taboo - Networking with colleagues and guests in search of respected guests to ensure representation of the public opinion - Writing, ensuring visual coverage and editing of video reports. - Writing the TV show moderator’s script and questions to address to guests
UNESCO Centre for Women and Peace in the Balkan Countries Seminar (Thessaloniki, Greece) Led a group presentation on the topic ‘Gender Equality and Media’ Journalists and Media representatives from the Balkan countries gathered to discuss and share their experiences and expertise on gender equality and freedom in the Media Industry for each country.
- Media and Communications - Transnational Media and Communications - Sociology - Approaches to Social Research - Issues in Media and Communications Research - Political Communication - Globalisation and the City
- Public Relation and Communications - Writing PR and Media - Public Speaking - Media Planning - Audience Persuasion - Semiotic - Political Communication - Marketing Mix - Marketing Strategy - Market Research - Advertising Strategy - 4P - Brand Management - Campaign Management - Promotions - B2B - B2C