A personable and exceptionally determined Creative Director and Production Director with over a decade of multiple-disciplinary and multi-industry experience. Pragmatic and level-headed, I take a hands-on approach. A confident decision-maker I am able to maintain project momentum in the most complex organisational pojects while keeping the bigger picture firmly in sight. I have enjoyed a diverse career as a senior marketing strategist & leader, creative director, project director, and general manager across the real-estate, arts, music, and hospitality industries. I aim to infuse both practicality and creativity into an organisation; and take pride as a conscientious manager, dedicated to the professional development and personal wellbeing of my team.
Projects credited in
- WeWork and charity: water: Entrepreneurism for the Greater Good• WeWork launches first charitable partnership with charity: water • Commits to donate $30 a month per fruit water dispenser across WeWork NYC locations — the average amount it costs to provide one person clean drinking water in developing countries • WeWork to match the first month of all new Spring sign-ups from this landing page5
- Festival MarketingI am a senior photographer at Fanatic and we are responsible for the best quality festival and event marketing photography. Including clients such as Parklife, Festival No.6, Snowbombing, Field Day, Lovebox, Wilderness, Snowbombing Canada, Lost Village, Citadel, Printworks, Standon Calling, We Are Fstvl, Apple Music, Big Feastival and many many more. All images below are my own.
- An ex-NASA Employee and her Trash-Eating 3D PrinterAuthor: Alice Murray If you had to describe Samantha Snabes in one word, it would have to be “ambitious.” She’s a trained EMT, volunteer firefighter, Captain of the Mississippi Air National Guard, ex-NASA employee, and founder of re:3D, a Houston and Austin-based company that’s making the world’s largest affordable 3D printer. But there’s no slowing Snabes down. She’s currently on a mission to create a 3D printer that prints from garbage, a project that won her and her team $180,000 at the Austi1
- LOVEBOX, 2018A while ago I told myself that I'd like to photograph a festival at some point this summer. I eventually mentioned the desire on social media, as a way to force the universe to make it happen. Last weekend I found myself at #LoveboxFestival in the midst of pure joy and love. I haven't felt so overwhelmed, grateful and fucking tired in my life. This photography thing has taken me on an interesting ride, and every little step is ridiculously appreciated. I saw Childish Gambino/ Donald Glover, and
- WeWork Creator Awards 2018 - Deadline: 10th SeptemberWeWork has opened applications to help fund your big idea. The Creator Awards support creators who make it their life’s work to disrupt the ordinary in pursuit of the extraordinary. We’re celebrating performers, makers, do-gooders, and mavericks who have gathered in your city to make a difference. Innovators from Glasgow to Liverpool to Dublin are eligible to apply. Are we going to celebrate you at the Creator Awards? Dreaming up a new idea? Achieving real change? **Deadline extended*18
+ Show more
Director, Head of Creative & Production MarketingWeWork
United KingdomFull Time
A member of the Marketing Leadership team (4) developing and executing all EMEA marketing strategies. Collaborating directly with the Head of Performance Marketing - EMEA, Head of Product Marketing - EMEA and reporting into the Regional Head of Marketing. I specifically head up the Creative Team; (brand, design, videography, photography & copywriting) team, and Production Team (Project management, governance, vendor management, and finance). Our primary output is full-funnel, multi-channel brand advertising campaigns including static, video, and rendered content, journalistic articles, and other forms of thought leadership, sales collateral, product architecture collateral, .com content and inbuilding / member experience content. We also oversee the localization of all product, brand, and asset marketing across our 12 regional languages as well the production of all building brochures and other asset collateral for over 300 buildings across 21 countries.
- London, United KingdomFull Time
In this role I oversaw the strategy and execution of events based marketing for WeWork within the EMEA region. Developing; exhibition, public speaking, partnership, and special projects for the purposes of direct lead generation, brand development, and member retention. Our team also designs and executes pre-launch and launch events of all new territories, cities, and buildings - with >100 new buildings launched each year.
+ Show more
- Strategy Development
- Team Management
- Creative Direction
- Project Direction
- General Management
- Operational Management
- Brand Campaigns
- Campaign Execution
BSc Biomedical ScienceCardiff University
- Cardiff, United Kingdom
A 3-year Bsc learning the medical scientific method, pathology, pharmacology, psychology, neuroscience, microbiology. Specializing in the final year for dissertation in Stem Cell Transplantation in the Basal Ganglia as an experimental treatment for the treatment of Huntington's Disease.