A professional, open - minded, focused and friendly holder of Bachelor of Arts in Humanities degree and a passionate culture connoisseur with a particular love for behind the scenes world of performance arts. I have excellent communication skills and I love talking to people as I am outgoing & charming. I have background in event planning, project and social media management, web - editing, administration, teaching, customer service, translating and editing. I am holder of National Insurance Number (NINO).
1. being in charge of scheduling, making plans of and realizing events related to projects like SocialErasmus, ExchangeAbility, ESNScience etc. 2. representing ESN's interests 3. providing advice on the management of projects 4. making sure that the quality standards of activities are met 5. making sure that all the aims of the project are met 6. promoting the activities and the projects 7. dealing with administrative side of ESN office and attending board & members meetings 8. administrating the website and social media outlets 9. making and maintaining national and international partnership
1. Updating info on and building websites (editing texts etc.) in cooperation with an creative agency. 2. Working in collaboration with a communication bureau and translation agency. 3. Gathering, translating, editing, writing, putting together, planning, posting and scheduling info/articles/photos for various websites, leaflets and social media outlets like Facebook and Instagram 4. Taking and editing photos for social media and website
1. scheduling SocialErasmus activities like Animal Shelter visit, CakeCharity, Elderly house visit, playdate at children's orphanages, Bachelor's Auction, Erasmus in Schools visits etc. 2. being in communication with other local and national SocialErasmus coordinators in Estonia and internationally as well as doing the PR and marketing for the events via Social media outlets, e-mails and press 3. taking actively part of the ESN SocialErasmus Coordinators meeting in October 2015 in Zagreb, Croatia
1. producing detailed proposals of timelines, managing the budget 2. booking a suitable location and coordinating with venue management, caterers, sound system companies 3. identifying and booking speakers, performers, hosts and/ or special guests and planning room layouts 4. putting together and scheduling the entertainment programme as well as promoting the event 5. producing the tickets, posters and social media coverage posts 6. ensuring that all runs smoothly at the day of the event, clearing the venue efficiently 7. dealing with post-event evaluation (reports and financial analysis) 8. assisting the local lives of foreign students and doing office hours for them attending meetings 9. overseeing office's filing and record management needs 10. successful history coordinating of Theatre Nights as an cultural event of ESN Tartu and ESN Tartu Farewell Party Fall 2014 (40 + participants)
1. food industry 2. handling telephone calls 3. relaying messages 4. taking minutes of meetings 5. making sure that confidentiality is maintained for both verbal and written information 7. helping to open one boutique of a chain of shops and serving customers in a polite and professional manner 8. training new team members in key competencies.
1. education 2. preparing and giving the lessons as well as grading the students 3. making sure the students are making progress in their studies by following the selected language books and keeping discipline in the classroom
1. films and entertainment industry 2. handling telephone calls 3. relaying messages 4. taking minutes of meetings 5. making sure that confidentiality is maintained for both verbal and written information 7. helping to open one boutique of a chain of shops and serving customers in a polite and professional manner 8. training new team members in key competencies.
1. films and entertainment industry 2. handling telephone calls 3. serving customers in a polite and professional manner 4. training new team members in key competencies.
Bachelor of Arts in Humanities 1. Main field of study: Romance studies(in particular French language, literature and culture) 2. Supplementary fields of study: theory of theatre, culture, communication and performance analysis 3. Bachelor thesis (originally written in French): "Communication Between a Father and Son. The Analysis of a relationship between an author and his character in a documentary film Le geste Ordinaire"
Toulouse, France Erasmus Exchange Program
The SocialErasmus Activity planned in Erasmus Student Network was chosen by the international SocialErasmus team as the activity of the month. http://socialerasmus.esn.org/?q=news/AoM-Apr-ESNtartu