I am the Founder of INTENT* We are brand builders and community growth experts, specialising in supporting purpose-driven companies and Innovators unite communities of likeminded people. We believe brands don’t live in logos but in shared experiences and emotional connections. Our work builds brands that open up emotional pathways and allow our partner's vision to live in the mind for longer.
- Being Both : A film about the Mixed-Race ExperienceFour years ago, I created Being Both, a docu-short that showcases the experiences of mixed-race people. It was made with no funding, just a lot of love and support. With no distribution partner, I never thought it would find its home with the icon that is the British Film Institute where it still lives today. British Film Institute (BFI) thank you for the ongoing support and platform.
- adidas Originals Flagship Store launch (London)We developed & executed a multi-platform launch activation with a focus on local consumers Event pillars included instore sets from No Signal Radio and partnerships with Guap, Isha Shah and Lucero Glow. We successfully demonstrated how to launch a store in COVID times, boom!
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Our Latest Community Building Project with The National Lottery Heritage FundINTENT* designed and delivered a year-long campaign for the UK governments, Green Recovery Challenge Fund and RSPB that engaged underrepresented communities and created pathways for minorities and those with protected characteristics to access nature and careers in conservation. By creating authentic partnerships with SME’s and CIC’s including Muslim Hikers and Black Girls Hike we increased the RSPB audience-size and helped the organisation reach their goals of saving nature by connecting and
- We Joined Forces with BMW UK to Launch Recharge In Nature CampaignINTENT* partnered with BMW UK and our client Adventurer and Broadcaster Rhiane Fatinikun to support the #Rechargeinnature campaign, which seeks to lower emissions in the UK’s National Parks. Sustainable tourism is one of the most pressing issues for all 15 of the UK’s National Parks. With over 100 million visitors every year, and recent Covid-related additional pressures, there are both opportunities and threats linked to domestic tourism.1
Business DirectorM&C Saatchi Sport & Entertainment
London, United KingdomFreelance
- Strategy development (comms, digital, content, events) - Influencer & talent management - Events (concepting & execution) - Senior client counsel - Creative and content development - Global & local level talent partnership execution - Selecting & overseeing 3rd party suppliers - Team development & progression
+ Show more
- Communicating Ideas
- Creative Stragegy
- Communications Strategy