- Risk Everything - Nike World CupThis marked part three of Nike Football's #riskeverything campaign. The film – "The Last Game" – is a five-minute animated feature starring some of the world's greatest footballers on a mission to save football from the hands of a villainous mastermind, The Scientist. The film took over seven months to complete, involving over 300 people from all parties, including 101 artists and 25 animators, and went viral worldwide.
- The Journey - Help RefugeesWatch, listen and steady your hearts! Majid Adin's powerful short film for Help Refugees shows the struggles of a separated Syrian family fleeing their war torn home. Set to the Jack Savoretti track, Catapult, ‘The Journey’ was made in partnership with Help Refugees to raise awareness and funds to help support the displaced families facing extreme winter conditions across Europe & the Middle East. Not everyone can go to Calais, or Lesbos to volunteer at a refugee camp. But what we can do is writ
- The Supporting Act - BBC ChristmasElliot’s Christmas film for BBC One shows his ability to take a simple story and turn it into something truly magical. The characters were animated using stop-motion but the facial expressions were created and mapped on the puppets using CGI to bring them to life. The dance routine was choreographed first in live action and then an expert team of Blinkink animators recreated the moves one painstaking frame at a time. This relatable story of a young girl preparing for the biggest performance of
- Gorillaz - Garage PalaceFollowing on from his recent collaboration with E.on and Gorillaz, Noah has once again teamed up with the band to produce this slice of pixelated dystopian wonder for their latest track ‘Garage Palace’ featuring Little Simz. Noah worked with Blinkink co-director Nicos Livesey, Little Simz’s illustrator Mckay Felt and Rufus Dayglo (of Tank Girl and Gorillaz fame) to create the retro 8-bit video game visualiser.
- Justino - Night ShiftThis little film became an advertising sensation, exploding out of the Spanish market to bring a tear to eyes around the world. It became the most awarded piece of advertising in 2016. I was so pleased to be part of this production. Viva Justino! Spain’s Loteria de Navidad, drawn once a year at Christmas, is considered the world’s largest lottery, and Passion was approached to help craft the official film for the Christmas campaign. Passion teamed up with againstallodds to create the 3 minute animated spot, featuring the heart-warming story of its protagonist and the star of the campaign, Justino.
- Greatest Show On Earth - BBC Olympics Titles 2016Displaying the talent, devotion, sacrifice and emotion of the Olympic athlete through the animals of Brazil, these trailers formed the central design themes across the entire BBC during their coverage of the Rio Games. The Interantional Olympic Committee awarded this the Gold Medal as the best piece of promotional advertising for the 2016 Games. Not too shabby.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- How to #ChooseLove for Help RefugeesChoose Love. It’s a simple, but powerful message. At a time when the world faces many challenges; when rhetoric of hate and division has found itself centre stage; we believe sharing this simple message has never been more vital. We all have a choice. To be motivated by fear and animosity, to build walls and turn our backs on the world. Or to nurture the hopeful; to recognise our common future. To choose love. The world can feel broken, but everywhere these cracks are letting in light.17
+ Show more
- Animation Production
- 2D Animation
- 3D Computer Animation