• Actively greeting customers and maintaining a level of conversation during their store visit • Dealing with all customer complaints in a professional manner • Maintaining superb visual standards within the store • Promoting specific lines under the guidance of management • Dealing with customers on the till • Unpacking and checking all new stock deliveries
• Dealing with complaints as a result of PPI mis-selling in accordance with the Financial Services Authority timescale • Ensuring all payment slips are securely processed with the correct information • Corresponding with Offshore in order to process Faster Payment Service (BACS-Bankers’ Automated Clearing Services) when required.
• Outbound calls to potential customers carrying out the marketing survey • Data input on to CATI system (Computer-assisted Telephone Interviewing) • Logging correctly -Reporting telephone interview results to manager
• Customer inbound and outbound calls • Making sure that the Data of customers are entered appropriately onto the system • Taking booking via telephone • Build relationships with new and existing clients and discussing their Family activity options • Redirecting phone calls to the appropriate personnel • Submitting and coordinating work order requests/tickets for internal facilities issues as well as building management requests
• Customer inbound and outbound calls • Constant interaction with customers via the telephone, one 2 one and email • Ensuring that customers are provided with the necessary and accurate information on their orders • Coordinating and ensuring customers online order are ready in time for collection or delivery • Providing store performance information to head office in Spain on a Daily basis • Monitoring store performance against targets to ensure targets are met • Communicating and liaising with dispatch controller • Dealing with customer general complains and handling return goods • Generating sales by marketing and promoting new product line to customer
BTEC Level 3 in Fashion and Clothing