You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
With 13 years’ experience in marketing, event and project management across both corporate and not-for-profit sectors, I am skilled across all elements of marketing; social media marketing, digital marketing analytics, full event management, copy writing, PR management and budget management. I am an assertive, capable and confident team member that is highly organised, efficient and professional in approach with a great sense of enthusiasm and creativity.
• Created, implemented and reviewed the 2014/15 annual marketing strategy • Full project management from inception to evaluation of key projects • Liaised and networked with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations • Communicated with target audiences and managing customer relationships using CRM systems for both B2B and B2C operations • Managed the full marketing budget • Worked alongside Sales Team to support the achievement of sales targets through lead attainment and retention • Sourced, negotiated and coordinated advertising opportunities across a range of mediums • Created and managed relationships with all press including drafting press releases • Organised and attended events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions • Evaluated and reported all marketing activities to Directors
• Created an effective Marketing Strategy and responsible for Marketing budget • Responsible for all marketing (print and digital), promotional material and communications infrastructure • Worked with key community members to set up and review Young Peoples activities programme • Managed key business relationships with local council, current and future licensees • Supported licensees with effective business development plans and appraisals of funding applications • Responsible for building and grounds management
• Responsible for all elements of Event Management • Creative programming and marketing of the annual Summer School series • Supported the Director of Festival of Asian Literature in administrative and event management tasks • Initiated and implemented the development of social and digital media marketing • Fostered and maintained relationships with various artists, speakers and organisations • Researched and initiated dialogue with potential future event artists and speakers • Regular recruitment, induction and management of all interns and volunteers
• Worked with the Board of Trustees to ensure all decisions both artistic and strategic were mutually agreed upon • Devised strategies to achieve the company’s artistic ambitions • Recruited and managed staff members and creative teams • Drew up and oversaw project and organisation budgets • Developed and maintained the company’s profile with venues and organisations • Drew up and ensured appropriate contracts for venues and artists
• Strategic project planning and management of Watermans’ operational and long term objectives • Built, maintained and managed key relationships, partnerships and networks • Devised and implemented strategies that reflected cultural needs and interests of the British Asian community. • Sourced and supported new Asian talent in all art forms; visual, performance and musical • Programmed each season of Asian Arts • Created and managed each seasons budget • Set contract details and ensured they were fully understood • Worked on key departmental collaborative projects e.g. annual Enter exhibition