With 13 years’ experience in marketing, event and project management across both corporate and not-for-profit sectors, I am skilled across all elements of marketing; social media marketing, digital marketing analytics, full event management, copy writing, PR management and budget management. I am an assertive, capable and confident team member that is highly organised, efficient and professional in approach with a great sense of enthusiasm and creativity.
• Created, implemented and reviewed the 2014/15 annual marketing strategy • Full project management from inception to evaluation of key projects • Liaised and networked with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations • Communicated with target audiences and managing customer relationships using CRM systems for both B2B and B2C operations • Managed the full marketing budget • Worked alongside Sales Team to support the achievement of sales targets through lead attainment and retention • Sourced, negotiated and coordinated advertising opportunities across a range of mediums • Created and managed relationships with all press including drafting press releases • Organised and attended events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions • Evaluated and reported all marketing activities to Directors
• Created an effective Marketing Strategy and responsible for Marketing budget • Responsible for all marketing (print and digital), promotional material and communications infrastructure • Worked with key community members to set up and review Young Peoples activities programme • Managed key business relationships with local council, current and future licensees • Supported licensees with effective business development plans and appraisals of funding applications • Responsible for building and grounds management
• Responsible for all elements of Event Management • Creative programming and marketing of the annual Summer School series • Supported the Director of Festival of Asian Literature in administrative and event management tasks • Initiated and implemented the development of social and digital media marketing • Fostered and maintained relationships with various artists, speakers and organisations • Researched and initiated dialogue with potential future event artists and speakers • Regular recruitment, induction and management of all interns and volunteers
• Worked with the Board of Trustees to ensure all decisions both artistic and strategic were mutually agreed upon • Devised strategies to achieve the company’s artistic ambitions • Recruited and managed staff members and creative teams • Drew up and oversaw project and organisation budgets • Developed and maintained the company’s profile with venues and organisations • Drew up and ensured appropriate contracts for venues and artists
• Strategic project planning and management of Watermans’ operational and long term objectives • Built, maintained and managed key relationships, partnerships and networks • Devised and implemented strategies that reflected cultural needs and interests of the British Asian community. • Sourced and supported new Asian talent in all art forms; visual, performance and musical • Programmed each season of Asian Arts • Created and managed each seasons budget • Set contract details and ensured they were fully understood • Worked on key departmental collaborative projects e.g. annual Enter exhibition