Looking for inclusion & diversity consultants working in film, TV, and/or culture to interview for research.
Hi everyone! **I just want to say how excited I am of seeing so much talented people** I hope you are all having a great week!
I urgently need a film/video editor to edit my directing reel for a specific pitch. (Closed)
- On the 29th of May 2020, I will be part of a round table titled: "Unconscious prejudices: who speaks, who explains, and who looks. What prejudices do we unconsciously release when we create a documentary?" Organized within the industry events for professionals of the festival, which will be completely online in this edition. Link: https://docsbarcelona.com/en/activities/els-prejudicis-inconscients-qui-parla-qui-explica-qui-mira
- "Erotic Sci-Fi Queen Sally Fenaux is back. A magical red light takes a group of curious youngsters to another sex dimension. I love Sally's work, because nobody understands mixing reality and fiction, present and future like she does. Sally has a remarkable talent for taking very real life topics and transforming them into something completely unexpected and surreal." Erika Lust
- "A truly moving and poignant account of the heart-wrenching affects that hostile migration policies can have on real people. " About: 35.875 people have died in the mediterranean sea since 1993 to today trying to reach a safe port. Hundreds continue to die monthly. Spanish and Italian governments have started prosecuting and forbidding navigation to any NGOs that will try to save their lives. Our brothers and sisters keep dying. The seas of the world are filled with black bodies.
- What if you could not touch each other anymore? What if you became touch-phobic? What if we became an organized, impersonal, faceless, untouchable society set up to avoid all physical contact as a rule of proper behavior to the point of making physical interaction illegal? Zoë lives in such society and she is committed to finding what's missing in her life by adhering to the Skinhearts. The ones who have to hide and traffic to put back in touch human skin. But will the most radical act there is
- Dust. That's all we are, aren't we? We are made by the dust of memories as much as by stardust. Fatima is stuck between the memories of what this town used to be. Her birthplace, her family, her home, her heart. And all the dreams she had of what it would one day become. Not a megacity with lights on twenty-four hours and skyscrapers. That doesn't mean progress to her. But rather, a beautiful landscape colored in brown, orange and green, where people lie on their carpets outside in the summer ni
- Concept Creation
- Script Consulting
- Script Reader
- Script Development
- Script Coverage
- Workshop Delivery
- TV Development