Lisbon-born, Barcelona-trained, London-based. I am passionate about visual communication and focussed on developing my skills within a team of driven and bold individuals.
- RegaleThis work in progress shows the visual direction for a restaurant booking app. The main idea behind the service is to provide a curated list of high-end restaurants from different cities. The service is aimed towards people looking for exceptional gastronomic experiences in their hometown or abroad.
- The InteriorsI was approached by a team of interior designers looking to create an identity and website for their new project. Their project consists in an online interior design service. The priority was to communicate their projects in the most elegant way possible while still achieving a responsive design for all platforms.
- Dusk & DawnProject developed for an Art Direction class in my third year at Elisava. We were given a transparent bottle seen in some of the images which contained a perfume. It was clearly a night-time scent. This became the driving concept of the whole project, it was a night time essence for men that evolved from Dusk until Dawn. I decided to interpret this evolution as a journey that divides the night in three moments: sunset (dusk), the peak of the night, and dawn. For the each moment, I decided to create a character: Youth, Maturity, and Wisdom. These characters were aspirational user profiles of the fragrance. The project came together in a book that gathers the whole visual universe and concept for the fragrance.
- Chronos. Time is more than moneyThe intention behind the project is to propose a reflection on the value and concept of money. The project is divided into three main parts: a corporate identity, an exchange system, and campaign materials. One of the key aspects of the identity was the usage of old, out of circulation banknotes from several different countries to produce the new paper that would be the canvas for the Chronos exchange notes.
- Re-ActionThe Reaction MEDS 2013 project needed a strong presence at the Super Bock Super Rock festival in Portugal. My friend Gil Cardoso and I were assigned the task to design graphics for a t-shirt, tote bag and a poster that would help them communicate the upcoming event. The graphics were a visual explanation on how to build a LED-lit plastic cup sphere, an activity developed at the festival to help give a second life to disposed plastic cups.
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Digital Design
- Interactive Prototyping
Bronze LAUS in students categoryADG-FADBronze in students category for my end-of-degree project http://sam-george.com/work/chronos/
+ Show more