- EXXXOEXXXO is a video art short that explores the different ways in which the word exotic is interpreted in western society. The audience is asked to make the connection between a Youtuber who only feels beautiful in other cultures' apparel. A tropical shop with rare fruits, plants, snakes, and sex toys. A modern day Cleopatra boss woman and a surreal tea party that puts humans on display like animals in a zoo. pw: henna
- Modaul : Co.LocalityWhile working online over a group video call, we grandaunts collaborated with cross-city with peers from the University of Arts London, Glasgow School of Art, and the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland. The two-week project-based learning course creatively facilitated the development of our ideas, divided us into pods, and guided us in creating a Kickstarter campaign. All whilst receiving creative strategies and lectures from Kickstarter’s international CEO and other campaign experts.
+ View all
The Performance Shop AthensPelma. Lia Haraki
- Limassol, CyprusInternship
- Organizing 150 performances and 13 artists over two floors - Making sure no performances time & duration overlapped one another - Creating a catalog for the wider festival use (Athens Festival) - Creating promotional posters for performances - Creating promotional videos for performances - Event development; helping to create space for audience & artist reflection - Working with a graphic designer on the website design
Glasgow Short Film FestivalGlasgow Film Festival
- Glasgow, United KingdomInternship
- Reviewing & rating short film submissions - Organizing short films in various different databases - Researching for festival programming - Researching VR drama short films - Understanding & researching other European short film festivals - Helping find festival venue spaces and points of interest - Decorating the venue spaces
- Abobe Illustrator
BA Hons Contemporary Theatre and PerformanceRoyal Conservatoire of Scotland
- Glasgow, United Kingdom
Contemporary Performace Practice. This varied education gave me a range of skills including how to understand visual aesthetic language, devise performances and have a strong performance presence. Alongside this, we were trained to facilitate and employ productive creative strategies.