Cultural insights researcher and strategist with a background in brand partnerships for music. My work involves helping brands to achieve cultural relevance by translating insights and strategic thinking into effective creative solutions. Proud to have worked on projects (from research to film and live video broadcast) for brands and organisations including Conde Nast, British Council and Diageo. I am passionate about music and culture, and social and environmental good, and helping brands and consumers engage with these in relevant and meaningful ways.
- Co-author of Future of Community: Facilitation not Appropriation book by TCOLabI co-wrote the report 'Future of Community' with TCOLab partner Helen Job, to explore how community creates culture, and how brands must fundamentally understand it in order to credibly play in it. We interviewed six expert contributors for the book – part of our TCOLab community – who are a mix of brands, collectives and commentators.
- TCO LabTCO Lab (part of TCO London) is a problem solving think tank to answer client’s changing needs in a new landscape. We run an insights platform, report and events series and a monthly newsletter exploring global shifts, trends and wave-makers shaping and defining emerging culture. Our aim is to inspire and challenge our clients to do better and be better. Join our network at instagram.com/tcolab
- Smirnoff x Dimensions' DJ DirectoryThe DJ Directory platform was launched by Dimensions Festival to shine a spotlight on some of the best unsigned, burgeoning DJ talent. In 2017, Smirnoff aligned with this cutting edge, world-renowned electronic music festival to support the DJ Directory and offer extended opportunity for emerging artists to progress in their scenes, which included sets and panel discussions across the festival weekend. I worked as Brand Partnerships Account Manager, helping to secure and realise the project.
- Diageo x Outlook Orchestra Live Video Broadcast from Pula, CroatiaAs part of its 10th anniversary celebrations in 2017, Outlook Festival partnered with Diageo and Captain Morgan to livestream a performance of the Outlook Orchestra in a 2000-year old Roman amphitheatre to a global audience. I worked as Brand Partnerships Account Manager, helping to secure and realise the project.
Senior Account ManagerFlamingo Group
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Leading the day-to-day management of clients’ global, strategic research projects, with a focus on media and social innovation. Responsible for managing key client and partner relationships, and helping to define project scope, goals, deliverables and required resources.
+ Show more
- Business Development
- Consumer Behaviour