I am a budding young media professional who has worked in various roles in the creative industry, many of which involve coming up with an alternative content or ideas for set briefs. Through working in so many creative environments, I have gained many skills highly sought after in the creative industry, including creative problem solving, good story telling and communication skills, as well as basic skills such as good punctuality and attendance. In many cases, I have even been promoted due to my hardworking and determined nature. I am currently looking for a work commitment in which I can grow as both an individual and part of a team and utilise existing skills, as well as developing new ones.
- A Fraction Of The Whole Book ReviewA Fraction of the Whole –Steve Toltz Learn like me, why I think Martin’s more left out than jealous. However, I think this escalates into full blown jealously as the novel goes on. Martin’s brother is a child sporting star hero. So, Martin manipulates his brother into attacking his attackers who are bullying him, by telling him the one and only thing that makes him go angry –‘they’re cheating!’ The wannabe thugs after losing a fight to Terry, stab him tearing him apart from his sporting star dre
Projects credited in
- Fast Track 50: meet 50 trailblazers redefining the creative & digital industriesWe’re thrilled to announce 2019’s Fast Track 50! Google and The Dots have partnered on the inaugural Fast Track 50 programme to fast track the careers of 50 rising stars – ensuring they land opportunities regardless of challenges set by socio-economic background. Over the past six months, the Fast Track 50 have had unrivalled access to industry connections and opportunities through a series of profession/skills masterclasses, industry introductions and speed recruitment events with the best in t90
- Event 2: Professions MasterclassThe focus of this event was to help our 50 Fast Trackers deep-dive on the various roles and career options that they could apply their skills across the digital and creative industries. We know that understanding industry professions may be a confusing process as there is a lot of jargon around what exactly these roles are (i.e. the difference between a strategist/planner, art director/creative director, UX/UI etc). Set in a fireside chat format, our Fast Trackers met with leading industry prof25
CreativeVarious (Contract / Temp roles)
- London, United KingdomInternship
Iconic Steps is an initiative within the BFI that teaches young people aged 16-25 years old how to make videos in advertising, documentary-making and music videos. My role was to assist on courses, including anything to the run up to that course, such as taking pictures of students behind the scenes, contacting students and helping to devise a social media and marketing strategy.
Your4 MemberChannel 4
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Your4 is Channel 4’s exclusive online community for 16-24 years olds, where we review anything from products to new TV shows and advertising campaigns, helping to shape the future of Channel 4. During my time of which I was promoted to Your4 Recruiter, as they wanted to recruit like-minded people.
+ Show more
- Social Media
- Retail/showroom Sales
Arts AwardAQAI won an Arts Award for my poetry. I also won a published award in a youth anthology called ''Talkin' 'Bout My Generation,' for my poem 'Bullying,' and two written features in Dazed and Confused Magazine, as part of competition in where I pitched my ideas.