Community driven and creatively minded. I have the drive and energy to produce and deliver quality content, and the charisma to maintain an enthusiastic community. I apply those same qualities to the workplace, fast becoming a happy and approachable team player. I’m currently self-employed, working freelance in online community management. I am, however, always seeking new opportunities.Locked Pro Plan feature
(Working Remotely) - Develop and define a digital marketing strategy. - Social Media channel management. - Newsletter editing. - Blog authorship.
(Some Remote Work) - Community Manager for all Gaydar social media channels; Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. - Manager of the Gaydar Blog with duties including sourcing guest writers, using press releases to create articles, interviewing relevant members of the LGBT community and scheduling content from other team members. Use social media channels and weekly newsletter to promote blog content. - Liaising with the app development team in order to keep the community up to date on new features. - Managing bug reports via social media messaging channels, and informing relevant members of the team.
-Promotion via Twitter for The Dating Awards.
- Training new business owners and start-ups in using social to promote their business, finding new customers and keeping current customers happy and up to date with their products. - Developing content for social media and blogs to specific briefs.
- Managing social media presence across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Tumblr. - Creating and editing blog content, sourcing guest writers and success stories for additional content. - Designing infographics for use across social media channels and promote the product.
- Managing social media presence across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+. - Delivering ad campaigns via social media channels and Google. Using AdEspresso to manage campaigns and monitor success. - Editing blog and video content delivered by CMO and CEO. - Reports handling via Heroku from M14’s portfolio of dating and social apps including abusive members, scammers, bots and bugs.
- Reviews on films, video games and events. - Product press release articles.
- Managing Blockworks and client social media platforms. - Facebook ad management on behalf of clients. - Developing artwork for use across social channels. - Outreach to potential clients.
- Using LinkedIn to source new clients and customers on behalf of Go Social clients. - Researching relevant prospects within profiles. - Reaching daily message delivery and conversion targets. - Writing message scripts relevant to the product and client tone of voice.
- Creating a feature film pitch document. - Developing storyline and several scripts extracted from the pitch. - Designing and illustrating characters. - Planning and illustrating storyboards. - Contacting industry professionals to discuss character designs, theories on the Uncanny Valley, story development and compiling all research gathered in to a series of essays.
- Developing several films from concept to completion. - Creating a portfolio of character designs, storyboards and scripts. - Researching film making techniques, composition, timing and writing. Compiling research in to essays. - Course representative, liaising between staff and students.