You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
I am a highly motivated Fashion Designer, from Dublin currently living in London. I have completed numerous strong internships in the fashion industry in Ireland and in London and have also worked in the US hospitality industry. Outgoing, energetic and motivated I am looking for an opportunity to develop my skills in both fashion and PR.
• My duties include providing general support for the PR/Events team and Marketing Department • Ensure all market clippings are included (& chase any markets if clippings are missing). Collate all UK coverage to be included in this report. Assist with the co-ordination of products for brochure shoots and in-house PR. Strictly adhere to booking samples in and out plus manage outstanding samples. • Assist in maintaining and co-ordinating product samples in the PR showroom.Manage send outs, call back samples, manage stockroom & samples. Organise international allocation of singular samples for priority shoots and events. To source and order additional samples or products needed for VIPs using M3.To assist in distribution of invitations, press releases and images as requested. Help organise press days. Ensure all new retouched images are filed with correct sku .File retouched brochure images. Ensure PR image library is filed correctly. Assist in sending samples for product photography. Distribute Adhoc images requested by markets. Check weekend newspapers and monthly magazines for editorial.
• Ensure all market clippings are included (& chase any markets if clippings are missing). • Strictly adhere to booking samples in and out plus manage outstanding samples. • Assist in maintaining and co-ordinating product samples in the PR showroom. • Manage send outs, call back samples, manage stockroom & samples. • To assist in distribution of invitations, press releases and images as requested. • Help organise press events, such as launch parties and fashion week 2016. • Help build brand awareness through meetings with bloggers, stylists and press.
• Dazed and Confused is a monthly British style magazine that deals with music, fashion, film, art, and literature. • My duties included All day-to-day operation matters, booking couriers for garment returns, working closely with the fashion cupboard, management of office equipment, keeping up to date with the competition, maintaining a clean and enjoyable working environment, archiving magazines, answering the phones, organizing, arranging and coordinating meetings, sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing post, booking taxi’s and carrying out market research for new issues.
• Subjects include Fashion Design, Pattern, Sewing, Art and design History, Professional Practice, Marketing, Design Communication, Textile Theory, Drawing, Photoshop, Illustrator, Photography, Visual Merchandise and C.A.D. • I was student class representative in first year where I met and negotiated with a wide range of Senior College Officials on student body matters and dealt with conflicts between students and lecturers, providing fair and constructive feedback.
• Won the Student Designer of the year internship with designer Helen McAlinden at Graduate Fashion Show 2015.