• Core member of Telegraphy Studio Debates working group • Content development and pre-production for Telegraph Studio Debates • Scripting assistance • Development of key events calendar for social media activity • Strategy development (content sourcing and activity mapping) for social media accounts • Implementation and measurement of social media posts • Support of practice areas developing 2015 communications strategy • Creation and development of graphics for a live communications map
• Using photoshop to develop graphics for use on the website and social media pages. • Involvement in event organisation and promotion. • Management of the stores social media pages and blog. • Updating the website and tattoo artists portfolios. • Strong knowledge of brands and current trends.
• Woking on the shop floor – restocking rails and customer service. • Stock takes. • Window dressing.
• Assisting on editorial shoots, such as ADA + NIK for F.TAPE. • Pulling clothes from featured brands. • Putting together outfits. • Dressing models.
• Working on a charity project to raise awareness of female trafficking on behalf of the Helen Bamber Foundation and their project ‘SAFE’. • Working in association with high end brand Chanel • Travelled to Mumbai to shadow the photographer and his lighting assistants.
AS and A Levels