You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Uber Ice Cream PR Stunt 24th July 2015 Uber Brand Ambassador This PR stunt took place on 24th July 2015 in London and across various other cities across the globe with the aim to encourage downloads and the use of the Uber taxi app. Brand Ambassadors, like myself, were placed in an Uber car, receiving 'ice cream taxi' requests from members of the public, who then delivered free ice cream to consumers within minutes to demonstrate the efficiency of the Uber service. This stunt was then activated online social media using the hashtag #UberIceCream • Represented the Uber brand by interacting with the public; pushing downloads and the use of the app, promoting the and encouraging the use of #UberIceCream on social media to generate conversation and live coverage of the stunt.
• Event venue sourcing • Circulated event briefs to potential venues • Exchanged verbal and written communication with both British and overseas venues • Hotel searches for staff and event attendees • Booked and made payment for trains, flights, taxis and hotels for staff site visits • Planned site visits - e.g itinerary, routes, researched local transportation • Requested petty cash for event days or site • Completed staff expenses forms (both British sterling and foreign currencies) • Collated relevant event-related materials - e.g. information packs, logs box • Created PowerPoint presentations for staff use in client meetings • Answered incoming phone calls and taking messages when appropriate • Attended daily internal company and external client planning meetings • Created and circulated meeting minutes and agendas • Arranged and booked both internal and external meetings
Birmingham Pride 2014 24th-25th May • Assisted as part of the team issuing and attaching wristbands in exchange for tickets • Provided important information regarding wristbands and re-entry to the site • On hand to assist with any general enquiries e.g. directions, performance times • Represent the face of Birmingham Pride in a positive light
Spring Fair, The NEC, Birmingham 2nd-6th February 2014 i2i Here to Help Staff • Welcoming and greeting attendees • Giving directions • Dealt with a multitude of queries and issues as a source of information - e.g. medical assistance, stall locations, bus systems, exhibition centre/arena facilities, travel queries
BVE, ExCel, London 24th-27th February 2014 i2i Staff UKTI (UK Trade & Investment) Stand • Distributing leaflets/marketing material • Encouraging visitors to the stand • Welcoming and greeting attendees • Maintaining the presentation and appearance of the stand • Data capture/badge scanning • Assisting with attendee queries • General support to UKTI staff
After volunteering backstage at the Midlands Fashion Awards main event in October 2013, I was invited to join the team and have a more involved role throughout the planning process for the upcoming 2014 events. My role included the following: • Attendance at monthly meetings to exchange and discuss ideas and suggestions to improve the Midlands Fashion Awards’ events • Assist in planning the Pre-Show Networking Soiree Event (held each August) • Assisting the team to source goody bag sponsors and raffle donations • Work with the front of house team on event days to welcome and direct visitors and assist with any queries or issues • Circulate flyers at strategically placed outlets and any other activities to promote the events • Given the role of Backstage Manager at the Midlands Fashion Awards 2014 where I oversaw the co-ordination of the management of models, fashion designer collections and dressers.
CITB Conference at The Skills Show, NEC, Birmingham 16th November 2013 • Attendee registration • Greeting and welcoming attendees • Registration desk set up, change over and close down
"Meet The Professionals" PR & Event Conference, University College Birmingham 11th Nov 2013 "Meet The Professionals" PR & Event Conference was a free student planned, organised and staged conference with industry speakers and workshops for the event and PR students of University College Birmingham. The planning and organising of this conference was overseen by lecturer, Jo Bates. • Attended and contributed to all planning meetings • Managed all attendee registrations and workshop allocation • Managed the registration desk and assisting volunteers during registration process on event day • Dealt with any attendee or guests queries on the day • Any other adhoc duties which arouse on the day • Collated event attendee numbers for post event feedback and evaluation
• Regularly functioned as a Bus Systems Team Leader • Maintain regular and prompt bus system service for athletes and media • Manage the flow of bus systems and private cars of officials and delegates on site • Liaison and communication with traffic marshal’s, G4S security guards, supervisors, managers and other staff/volunteers • Communicating with other Staging Team Members and Bus System Team Leaders at various other locations around the Olympic Park site • Maintaining the accuracy of bus systems record sheets (including head counts and logging times) • Contribute to the overall Olympic experience of athletes, spectators and staff by remaining professional, polite, helpful and friendly
• Sending out of team’s post • Filing/ photocopying/ scanning • Filling out and circulation of Scottish Widows application forms • Bookkeeping client trust accounts via Troika • Assisting with annual tax payment on behalf of clients • Circulation of audit and fee notes for client/trustee authorisation • Paying audit and company fee notes on behalf of clients • Processing clients personal money transfer requests via Natwest Bankline • Writing and cashing client cheques • Set up and maintenance of client folders each tax year • Storing/retrieving appropriate files for archiving • Preparing investment schedules for annual client accounts • Circulation of annual accounts for client/trustee authorisation • Reconciling client accounts
• Greeting/serving customers • Maintaining shop floor standards • Constantly delivering perfect customer service
• Data entry • Data maintenance and management • Trained others on varied, both simple and complex data processing tasks • Organising, chairing, minute taking and contribution to team meetings • Social events and conferences • Photocopying and filing • Use of MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook • Daily use of data processing systems: Oracle SQL, CIS, NHHDC, QAS, ECOES
First (1st) Class Honours in Events Management BA
First (1st) Class Honours in Events Management Bachelor of Arts Degree. Studied at University College Birmingham, accredited and awarded by University of Birmingham.