You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Opening and closing the gallery, ensuring the smooth running of technical equipment during opening hours. • Monitoring the gallery space, providing explanatory advice to the general public. • Developing and editing the upcoming website. • Researching contents on a variety of topics related to publishing after new media.
• Providing excellent coffees and a professional but friendly service in a busy independent coffee-shop, featured in the London Coffee Guide since opening in October 2012. • Training new staff and contributing to the ongoing professional development of our team. • Supervising the staff, shop floor and till handling in absence of the manager. • Ensuring the maintenance of high product standards; monitoring the functioning of our technical equipment. • Leading stock-checks and stock-refills, arranging orders and deliveries from suppliers. • Actively undertaking training, including Barista training at the Artisan Coffee School (2015); Milk Texturing Mod. 2.1 from Prufrock Coffee (2014); Intermediate Barista Course from The London School of Coffee (2013); and CIEH Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering at the City of Wenstminster (2013).
• Assisting with the installation, documentation and de-installation of the exhibition Re-staging Revolution: Alternative Theatre in Lambeth and Camden 1968-88 at the Oval House, London (Nov-December 2014) and at the Camden Local Studies and Archive Centre, London (February-May 2015). • Handling and installing framed artworks, mounting and installing display cabinets.
• Opening and closing the gallery, ensuring the smooth running of technical equipment during opening hours. • Monitoring the gallery space, providing explanatory advice to the general public by telephone and in person. • Assisting artists during exhibitions installation and collaborating with a team of volunteers during the installation and de-installation periods. • Updating the gallery’s artist database and mailing list. • Assisting with the running of preview shows.
• Producing video and audio documentation of long length interviews. • Providing editing of video documentation using After Effects and I-Movie software. • Devising interviews transcription.
• Developing written content for five webpages on British Avant-Garde theatre companies. • Devising and undertaking interviews with theatre companies’ originators and actors. • Sourcing and documenting relevant research material by liaising with a variety of both national and private archives. Managing the loan of archivalia for exhibition purposes. • Encoding webpages content on Wordpress; curating online picture galleries. • Scanning and editing on Photoshop paper documents and analogue images. Optimizing digital images formats for online publication and database storage. Devising metadata, maintaining and updating the record of metadata on the Unfinished Histories database. • Ensuring the compliance to copyright policies.
Dissertation Title: ‘Algorithmic Selves: Programmable Memory and the Digital Archive" Focus: Comprehensive study of the relationship between computation and cultural memory in digital art and online archival projects. Grade: High Merit