Sara Taglioretti is a Photo Editor currently working at Courier Media. In addition, Sara also works with the Palm* Photo Prize and she collaborates on Point. 51 magazine. Born and raised in Milan, Italy, she moved to London in 2015. With a bachelors degree in Philosophy, she decided to complete her studies with a Master’s in Documentary and Photojournalism at The University of Westminster. She has worked as Photo Editor for Culture Trip, as assistant curator at Francesco Maffeo Gallery in London and she was the Photography Producer for the Photobook Festival Gazebook in Sicily.
+ Show more
- Discover the Underrated Islands of Iran: Hormuz and QeshmIran is well-known for its dramatic landscapes, including the highest mountain in the Middle East, Mount Damavand, and the salt lakes of the Maranjab Desert. But there are also lesser-known places worth exploring at the country’s southernmost point: the islands of Hormuz and Qeshm. Writer: Josephine Platt Photographer: Giulia Frigieri From: https://theculturetrip.com/middle-east/iran/articles/discover-the-underrated-islands-of-iran/
- Trans-Siberian RailwaySpanning over 9,000km and crossing eight time zones, the Trans-Siberian Railway is perhaps the world's most celebrated overland route. But when photographer Giulia Mangione took the eight-day journey, she discovered much more than just epic geography. From the first Issue of Culture Trip Magazine Photographer: Giulia Mangione
- Street Food Dishes You Must Try in ThailandFrom the spiciest fried noodles to mouthwatering skewers grilled by the roadside, Thailand’s street food has made the country a real destination for foodies. And it doesn’t matter if you’re in Bangkok, Chiang Mai or Phuket – a culinary adventure in Thailand is guaranteed to be a feast for the senses, especially if you search out these signature dishes along the way. Branded content collaboration with Cathay Pacific published at Culture Trip // https://theculturetrip.com/asia/thailand/articles/d
- Wong Ping at the Camden Arts Centre - September 2019Wong Ping - Camden Arts Centre September 2019. the project was shot by photographer Leon Chew. Leon spent an hour with Ping at his show early last month. Chatted about his work and shot a few pics. Ping is being selected for the Camden Arts Emerging Arts Prize at Frieze last year which led to his solo show at CAC.
- The Story Behind the Museum of Curiosities, East LondonWhat do Siamese piglets, dodo bones and a biscuit half-eaten by David Attenborough have in common? Very little, except these and other oddities can be found at Viktor Wynd’s extraordinary and imaginative museum. Culture Trip pays a visit. Writer: Josephine Platt Photographer: Alessandro Furchino Capria From: https://theculturetrip.com/europe/united-kingdom/england/london/articles/the-story-behind-east-londons-museum-of-curiosities/
- Art in the cityBeautiful project with Culture Trip, discover cities through the eyes of the major artists who live and create in them. I personally had the chance to work with Caroline Mesquita and Loie Hollowell in Paris and New York. Please discover all the artists here: https://theculturetrip.com/presents/art-in-the-city/?utm_source=culturetrip&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=boilerplate
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Point.51 Magazine - Issue 04: NationsI was a contributing editor for Issue 4 of Point.51 Magazine, exploring the theme of "Nations" and seeking to explore questions like; What makes a nation? And what does it mean to feel that you belong to one nation – and not another? I commissioned photographers for two stories in this issue, and was involved in layout designs and text editing.
- Work Better. Live Smarter. Be HappierWork Better. Live Smarter. Be Happier is Courier’s first book and the ultimate guide to setting off on your own and starting something new. Discover how inspiring people from Berlin to Bali and everywhere in between are finding purpose and happiness in their work – and how you can, too.9
- Trails of the Unexpected - Dubrovnik - British Airways x Culture TripDiscover unexpected wonders and the best things to do in destinations across Europe. This project involved cross-team collaboration between Culture Trip's Brand studio, Photo Department and Illustration & Animation team to create a fun and interactive guide to destinations across Europe for our client British Airways. My team worked closely with our branded-content team to research, ideate and commission photo and written content for several locations across Europe. A WEEKEND OF WANDERING IN D
- Trails of the Unexpected - Bordeaux - British Airways x Culture TripDiscover unexpected wonders and the best things to do in destinations across Europe. This project involved cross-team collaboration between Culture Trip's Brand studio, Photo Department and Illustration & Animation team to create a fun and interactive guide to destinations across Europe for our client British Airways. My team worked closely with our branded-content team to research, ideate and commission photo and written content for several locations across Europe. Exploring Bordeaux's Cultur
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Photo Editing
- Art Curation