You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
- I transcreate English product page copy (editorial notes, details, size & fit) and designer landing pages to French in an engaging way whilst preserving the house style - Write the trends-focus section of a French internal biweekly newsletter - Created an ongoing English-French glossary of brands’ signature details - Attend brand academies on the new collections and report them to the product editorial team
- I wrote documents on style & Chanel and synthesized styling tips - Translated these documents from French to English, preserving the house style - Created an English-French style glossary for internal use and elaborated a weekly intern newsletter - Helped to organize the seminars & workshops on the fashion expertise development of the House and formalized the learnings
- I wrote for the blog and edited website content: designers’ profiles, music Mondays etc. - Generated content for social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest) - Competitive analysis (equivalent websites and blogs)
- I sold luxury goods to a cosmopolitan clientele - I participated in a 3-day training on the brand’s selling policies and techniques at Head Office, Paris
- BA (Hons) Politics and international relations at the University of Kent: First-class honours - Grande Ecole diploma, Masters in Public and Corporate Communication at Sciences Po Lille: 2.1 Dissertation: ‘The different cultural perceptions of the universal Chanel Woman’ (case studies: Japan & UK)
- I represented South Africa in the SOCHUM (Social, Humanitarian and Cultural Affairs) debates - Obtained 'Honoured Mention’ Award at the end of the debates