I have always been passionate about art and design in general from a young age. I am creative, imaginative and I love to learn new things. I have three years’ experience in sales, selling advertising spaces for a French music website and personalised products for a London based company. I have two French degrees in marketing and advertising and a lot of experience in this field both in France and in the UK. I am computer literate, dedicated, reliable and hard working. I have excellent planning, organisation and customer service skills. I believe I have an excellent eye for details, a great taste and I can recognise upcoming trends and fashion.
- Translation, proofreading, localization and SEO researches from English to French for various clients, - Interpreting jobs in the South Yorkshire area in English and French.
- Translation and localization from English to French for a successful British online fashion retailer, - Translating and proofreading other projects from English to French, - Interpreting jobs in the South Yorkshire area in English and French, - Administrative work.
- Reviewing all the website pages according to SEO rules and reviewing the keywords used for more visibility within Google, creating new content (blog posts, new product and category pages), - Translating new content (web pages, blog posts, legalities) from English to French, - Creating Social Media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google + and YouTube) and managing them on a daily basis. Engaging an on-going conversation about the brand and the products on Social Medias, - Setting up Adwords campaigns for the Christmas period, - Setting up partnerships with bloggers and YouTubers to increase the back-links and the brand awareness, - Training new employees and interns, - Customer service in French and English via emails, phone and online chat. - I managed to double the volume of the visits to the website and the daily conversions year on year.
- Promoted from Commis waitress to Trainer in two years, and was given the chance to move to a Supervisor position, - Venue trainer for three locations in London, taking new employees from induction and training them in all required aspects of the company standards, - I used this time to perfect my English until I felt I was fluent enough to move back to my field.
- Selling CPM advertising spaces to music companies and independent music labels, - Creating web banners for clients with Photoshop and Flash and putting them live, - Following campaigns and sending reports to clients, - Setting up partnerships and competitions with independent music companies or tour organisers and following them.
- Organising the launch event and realising the Press Kit, - Participating at editorial meetings every morning, - Contacting guests to invite them on shows, - Script girl during recordings.
- Setting up several partnerships with festivals, - Creating web banners and content images from their posters, - Content writing, setting up contests online, - Following contests and partnerships sending partners reports.