Instagram: S.A. JEFFERSON Young, passionate, innovative and a forward thinking creative with an exceptional creative brainstorming ability with a passion for creative marketing, design and storytelling. Achieved a 2:1 in fashion illustration (BA (Hons)) from the London College of Fashion. Highly creative with the ability to drive brands forward through innovative visual schemes and concepts. Respected leader of creative teams, multimedia divisions and communication departments. Expert in the technical, conceptual and content development. A passionate, forward thinking individual with skills in creating fresh, new and exciting visuals to strengthen customer and brand relationships. Considered an “all rounder” with an extremely versatile skillset within the creative design industry. Specific experience in retail, branding, storytelling, marketing, events, digital animation, illustration, fashion, photography, textiles and beauty. Excellent organizational skills with an ability to manage a changing workload effectively; the ability to react positively during stressful times and also able to multi task excellently with a heavy work load. Looks at a brief on a multi perspective level with a great eye for detail. A confident, enthusiastic, creative all round individual with a broad amount of experience within the fashion industry with fantastic people skills. Grasps every opportunity with both hands with determination and drive. • Placed in the top 20 of the creative section out of thousands of applicants to be voted for as the “Jack Wills Young creative entrepreneur of the year 2015” • Illustrated for 8 Greens to bring an artistic element to their marketing for London Fashion Week, “Health behind the scenes”. • Featured in TWENTY6 magazines as one of "The Top 25 Up and Coming Fashion Illustrators in London".http://www.twenty6magazine.com/issue-i/art/26-illustrators-lcf • One of two second year students to exhibit at CASS Art Competition UAL (Annual Competition open to all years and courses across UAL). • Youngest artist to showcase and draw live at Paradigms of Dress: An Illustrative Intervention (Brockett Gallery, 18-27 Feb 2015).Locked Pro Plan feature
• Responsible for creating the Critical Path calendar • Assisting production and product development teams with fabric orders and administration. • Cultivate and maintain supplier/manufacturer relationships and ensure that production is efficient, timely, and meets brand standards. • Organising logistics documentation for sending and receiving courier shipments. • Liaising with fabric mills, garment and embroidery factories regarding queries and delivery deadlines. • Maintaining a fabric and trims inventory. • Assisting in preparing and sending fabrics components to factories for PP samples and production. • Creating content and inspiration for the next up coming collections. • Creating storyboards for the collections for the RTW and ESCAPE range. Used for the Net-A-Porter Buying Meetings and developing in-house archival research.
• Illustrated for Vali’s social media • Styled the clothes for a combined photo shoot with Vali, the braid bar and Charlotte Tilbury. • On set illustrator/general illustrator for Vali Boutique.
• Illustrated for Shift magazine. • Digital marketing video for Paula Mendoza Jewellery. • Kamryn Dame illustration for social media site. • July July Dream illustration for stores and social media. • Birline Watches illustration for social media site. • Biancaelgar Illustrations for social media channels.
• Assistant to Charlotte Tilbury’s PA. • Assisted at Press events. • Attended marketing meetings and helped with creative concepts for upcoming events. • Co designed a tree Christmas Ball for the tree (won first place and ball was later auctioned off at a celebrity charity supper). • Gained understanding of working in an exciting new company which is now thriving. • Worked across/with different departments gaining a versatile array of knowledge.
• Industry term placement within the head office; predominately with the film department. • Researched and managed Charlotte Tilbury’s website. • Creative designer for the Bond Street window display and other events. • Creating concepts for advertising and marketing • Creating video content for tutorials and advertising campaigns.
• Gained an understanding of manufacturing techniques and quality.
• Designed and made children’s clothes and children's accessories under own brand (Just Jeff Designs).
Two years studying Textiles for Art, Interiors and Fashion (Herriot Watt University) – achieved best grades in first year
Triple distinction in Art and Design (12 subjects) (Millfield School) – Art and Sport Scholarship