You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
A recent Master’s Graduate with experience in content editing, an excellent academic record and great adaptability. An inventive and articulate communicator who multitasks well and maintains first class writing skills as well as a professional yet friendly demeanour. Looking for an opportunity to utilise abilities and enthusiasm in a forward-thinking and challenging environment.
• Writing, editing and uploading written content with a consistent brand voice across both B2C and B2B websites, as well as product descriptions, catalogue introductions, blog posts, promotional email text, monthly press releases, competitions and editorial pieces. • Updating homepage assets and creating/updating landing page assets and content. • Ownership of Social Media including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram, creating company Instagram account and overhauling LinkedIn company page. • Managing Press inquiries, tracking our appearance in major publications, providing high-resolution images, managing set up of Press Sample Warehouse and arranging for delivery of samples for use in magazine photography, blogs and reviews. • Uploading Meta-data and specifications for new products on Content Management System “Caliq”. • Researching, producing and submitting 3 ECMOD Direct Commerce Award entries, winning Best Multichannel B2B Business with sales under £25 million. • Using Microsoft Office Suite, Photoshop, and Dreamweaver to complete tasks.
• Responsible for main office phone line and company post. • Arranging travel bookings for colleagues. • Overseeing deliveries to the office and restocking where necessary. • Ordering food for events. • Assisting HR with staff care projects and incentive schemes.
• Responsible for main phone line, including handling donations and answering inquiries. • Sensitive situation management skills often required, especially regarding clients who required extra care. • Updating databases and copying paper records into a digital format. • Extensive use of Microsoft Word and Excel. • Assisted management of social media account. • Assisted in Christmas mailing campaign and handling office post.
• Face-to-face, email, and telephone contact with clients (media agency account managers) • Focused on customer service, making sure clients were making the best use of the service. • Updating of company databases using the company CRM system daily.
• Persuading print media clients to continue purchasing ad-space in nationwide publication (MDB). • Actively dealing with clients (media agencies and owners) over the telephone and via email. • Composed and edited two articles for company’s internal news page.
Achieved a Distinction Result in both Essays and Dissertation.
Achieved Upper Second Class Honours (2:1) result.
Researched wrote and edited three entries for the Direct Commerce Association ECMOD Awards, resulting in a win for Garden Trading in the best B2B category. The entry consisted of a 2,400 word submission and 350 word executive summary. http://www.directcommercemagazine.com/awards