You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
I am a highly motivated and independent individual with strong communications and interpersonal skills. I graduated from a top tier French business school.
- Generating new customers across a range of geographies including North America and Africa; successfully secured a new, large-size Madagascar-based client for AER - Sourcing candidates from all levels, validating them on their experience
- Sourcing chemicals/ Polymers, Machinery - Performing Banking duties - Dealing with customers - Conducting expertises in UCP and International Trade - General administration duties
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments. - Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies. - Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions. - Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Assisting the Business International Manager with recruiting consultants - Carrying out international prospection to bring new partnerships - Planning all aspects of business trips for the International Manager - Managing the administrative and commercial aspects of the consultants missions (including visas, work permits, insurance, etc)
- Supports sales presentations by assembling quotations, proposals, videos, slide shows, demonstration and product capability booklets; compiling account and competitor analyses - Maintains marketing library by checking and replenishing inventory. - Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed. - Updates competitor database by inputting data from field sales; compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations; distributing reports.
Four-year programme at International School of Montpellier (Groupe Sup de Co Montpellier, Montpellier – France) resulting in the completion of three University degrees with focus on: a socially responsible perspective on business theory and practice today's business challenges, a worldwide network of contacts and first-hand knowledge from global business leaders. • International School of Montpellier, Bachelor in business administration - Montpellier France • La Trobe University, Bachelor in Business Administration - Melbourne Australia • IAE (Institute of Business Management), BSc in management of decision and innovation technologies - Montpellier France
Baccalauréat (Equivalent to UK A levels) in economics and social science - Lycée Fénélon, Lille France