Currently, I am PA to the Marketing Director of Caesars Entertainment UK. After showing initiative and a desire to learn, this has developed into a Marketing Assistant role that has allowed me to be involved in many Marketing/PR projects. I have coordinated all aspects of an internal shoot for our luxury and high level casino Playboy Club London, taken part in the casting of Playboy Bunnies and am presently finding key stories for the quarterly employee magazine ‘Full House’. In addition to this, I organise the Marketing Director's hectic schedule, prioritising and working to deadlines in a fast paced environment. I recently lived in Paris and worked for a production company, playing a key role in the pre-production of TV adverts - creating call sheets, shoot schedules, script edits using word and Excel which I am currently working to improve in order to develop my skill set. My experience is varied after having modelled for Storm Model Management for many years doing catwalk and shoots for clients such as Robin Derrick, i-D Magazine, Sunday Times Style Magazine front cover. I also trained as an actor at Central School of Speech and Drama adding an MA Degree to my First Class BA (HONS). Whilst acting I appeared in BBC fashion drama Material Girl. I have been part of many advertising shoots and film sets, giving me a strong awareness of company branding and marketing a product.
• Working closely with the team on Playboy brand development, including the casting of the Bunnies, the creation of the new Playboy Bunny Manual and coordinating a Bunny shoot • Coordinating the company’s quarterly magazine ‘Full House’ from conception to production • Writing the monthly ‘e-wrap’ newsletter on behalf of the Managing Director • Creating time plan and budget spreadsheets for the brand repositioning of a casino within Excel • Maintaining a very busy and changeable calendar for the Marketing Director • Research and composition of Caesars’ Las Vegas acquisition presentation to management using Powerpoint • Processing Marketing Director’s credit card expenditure and cash expenses as well as processing team invoices • Coordinating flights, trains and accommodation for the Marketing Team and Directors
• Contracts from 1 day to 2 months. Main employers include a pharmaceutical company ‘Takeda’, a strategist organisation ‘OC&C’, digital advertising agency ‘Elvis’ and ‘Turner Broadcasting’ • Developed strong working relationships and asked to return many times as reception cover • Variety of skills needed including switchboard operation, overseeing company calendar/meeting rooms, franking post, welcoming high profile guests discreetly • Direct communication with clients and advertising agencies • Referencing orders/bookings/couriers/transport for staff & clients on company spreadsheets • Organising and submitting D&AD Award entries, conferring with staff and agencies globally
• Collating and producing the awards brochure which included over 100 companies/entrants • Liaising with companies around the world to acquire assets via phone and email • Directing external print production • Sharing internal feedback across international offices via conference call • Creating spreadsheets and organising data on Excel • Proofreading, editing and script writing for the awards presentation by James Corden
• Communicating developments to the team and clearly documenting progress • Proofreading both project proposals and script edits • Direct contact with hotels, securing discounts and refunds when necessary • Organisational tasks including compiling travel sheets, shoot schedules
• Favourite classic acting roles include Olivia in Twelfth Night & Jane Eyre throughout Europe • Favourite screen role was in BBC’s TV Series ‘Material Girl’ • Also, enjoying a number of commercials both TV and digital media
• Front cover for The Sunday Times Style Magazine • Assignments for i-D Magazine, New Generation Magazine, The Independent • Catwalks for Joop, Royal Academy of Arts
First Class BA Hons