D&AD New Blood Graphite Pencil Winner 2019 I'm a recent graduate from Falmouth University in Creative Advertising. While studying I have become increasingly interested in the world of digital and video production, and am looking into creative advertising, branded content, and production. I'm particularly excited about where creative can take me on the globe! I've got a touch of the travel bug. When I'm not thinking up wacky ideas, you can find me enjoying a sweet cocktail, singing impromptu karaoke, and climbing big rocks - sometimes all at the same time. If you want to know more, you can find my portfolio at sarahrprice.com, or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Cornwall's SpaceThe mission was to produce a general awareness campaign for the arrival of the Spaceport in Cornwall, to positively engage with the Cornish public, and by extension the Cornish County Council. We wanted to have a feeling of Cornish Pride and instill ownership of the new Spaceport into the locals, rather than it feeling like an intruder in their neighborhood. We also wanted to inspire the locals to want to be involved in the Spaceport's future, and feel like it will become a part of their histor
- Young VotersThe vote for our future has never been this important. We need to get young people voting in the elections. Young people don't understand what they are voting for, because of the reims of useless and confusing information available on the internet. This is a campaign to shock, stop and question our morals - we wanted to bite with something punchy and offend people to get them talking. The bills in parliament should not be ignored as it's these that dictate our future. So, using reverse psych
- The Fresh Shots Programme/Swapping Criminality for Creativity- D&AD New Blood 2019 Graphite Pencil Winner - Deprived neighbourhoods are more likely to have youths that resort to gang life, and end up committing crimes because of a lack of resources available to them to help them make better choices in their lives. The Good Society Framework shows that education, relationships, and peace/security are what make up a good society. We want to inject all of these features into these neighbourhoods. Our idea is to use creative classes run by Adobe, to pr
- Long Live ConfusionThe world of online insurance comparison websites is crowded, crazy and full of memorable mascots. Despite being a pioneer in the field, Confused.com has become lost and confusing along the way. Confusion has a lot of negative connotations. And yet it’s not always a bad thing: people pay for the pleasure of being mystified by magicians and illusionists. They relax in their evenings with puzzles. They love being bamboozled by stunts and tricks they can hardly believe on TV and YouTube. So, co
- Career ChangeIndeed want to increase the number of job applications and traffic coming through their website. People may look for a new job when they are looking for a complete change in career paths, for a change of scenery or because their current career is failing - something some people should perhaps think about more than others. It's a fun, tongue in cheek campaign targetted at newspapers and social media. It pokes fun at some of the UK's most hotly debated politicians and leaders and brings the
- The Lost Words MovementSANE UK knows this - mental Health and suicide is at an all-time high. We are just not talking about it, therefore we are not learning how to prevent it or read the signs. We wanted to go big with this. After an experience close to home for us, we burnt the brief and decided that the problem we were going to address was not suicide awareness, but the lack of information and data we are able to access after a death or suicide. We created a movement aimed at gaining the rights to access the
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Falmouth University, BA(Hons) Creative AdvertisingPitching, hustling, scribbling, sea swimming, protesting, researching, dog walking, arguing, crafting and having fun. Week in, week out. That's how, in 2018 and 2019, our students have won the most number of awards compared to any other ad school in the world. Our course has an uncompromising emphasis on learning by doing. And it works. Our grad network is the biggest and most successful in the world, and you will find Falmouth folk working in renowned ad agencies including Ogilvy, Wieden15
- BeAwearCreative Conscious Award Winner 2020. The cost of fast fashion does not cover the damages it inflicts. 1.5 billion units of clothing were made in 2019. That contributed to 1.2 billion tons of CO2, 92 million tons of wastewater and 100s of labour workers lives. Consumers spend £1.34 trillion in fast fashion retail sales every year. It's addictive but burning through the worlds resources. However, there is the beginning of a shift in fast fashion consumers. A digital widget to work alongside o
- Adobe x LADBible, Swapping Criminality for Creativity- D&AD New Blood 2019 Graphite Pencil Winner - Deprived neighbourhoods are more likely to have youths that resort to gang life, and end up committing crimes because of a lack of resources available to them to help them make better choices in their lives. The Good Society Framework shows that education, relationships, and peace/security are what make up a good society. We want to inject all of these features into these neighbourhoods. Our idea is to use creative classes run by Adobe, to pr
+ Show more
Creative and Project ManagerGallos Marketing Agency
Falmouth, United KingdomFreelance
I currently work as a creative, social media strategist and project manager for Gallos Agency, run through Falmouth University. My projects are currently for an esports community brand, currently being launched.
Falmouth, United KingdomFreelance
Selected out of 50 university team/solo pitches, and pitched and produced work for Spaceport Cornwall directly. Continued as a solo creative to create work for multiple projects, and managed the print and social media campaigns runs through Aerospace Cornwall through the summer of 2019.
- Art Directing
- Project Management
- Creative Advertising
- Art Directon
- Branded Content
- Video Content
BA(Hons) Creative Advertising 2:1Falmouth University
- Falmouth, United Kingdom
While studying for my BA(Hons) Creative Advertising at Falmouth University, I was presented with so many skills and avenues for me to become interested in. Having covered a wide range of topics and the whole adobe suite, I have found myself becoming increasingly passionate about the creative, production and organisational aspects of my course. We covered print, film, radio, social and transmedia executions and campaigns, and these have been incredibly fun for me, along with the Campaign Creation and Business Start-Up modules.
Graphite Pencil Winner - D&AD New Blood Awards 2019D&ADGraphite Pencil Winner for the D&AD New Blood Awards 2019, for the project "Swapping Criminality for Creativity". The project can be found at: https://www.dandad.org/awards/new-blood/2019/bound-method-entryget_brief_title-of-entry-swapping-criminality-for-creativity/3469/swapping-criminality-for-creativity/